Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Naples
 [Register]
Naples Collier County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2022, 08:03 AM

41 posts, read 39,522 times

Advertisements

The oldest profession in the world, yes, many women are looking for some kind of "payment" that can come in many "forms" - e.g. "association", "fame", "security", "help with bills", "opportunity", "a new car", "car repairs", "a job", "a promotion", " a vacation/trip", "a new purse", "new trinkets", " boob job", "botox injections", "a Loan", "child support", "a bigger house", "a second home", "new furniture", "a larger shiny diamond", "cigs", "cocaine", "dope", "a drink", "a dinner at the new upscale restaurant", or cold hard cash....for sex I guess.

Nothing new one bit. This stuff will always be with us. Call it what you will.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2022, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Correction..some women are prostitutes these day.

I went out to dinner tonight, & am quite sure I saw it in action. An attractive 40 ish woman with a 65 ish man. I could tell it was the 1st time they've been together. If you have to ask me howso, you might be a moron.

I hope the guy got his money's worth, they seemed to both be having a very nice time. I have no problem w/ what I saw.

My suggestion might be to keep your eyes "on your own plate", and perhaps mind your own business

and why do you care if the guy "got his money's worth" ?? or if they are having a "nice time" ??
wow, talk about having your nose out of joint.

What's with the age comment? For example, our own father was 24 years older than our mother, and they were married. I see 40 year old men with 20 year olds all the time. It too is none of my business and nothing unusual for hundreds of years throughout humanity.

Next time you might consider bringing a newspaper or magazine with you when you dine out. LOL

Old 07-21-2022, 03:40 PM

17,285 posts, read 22,006,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Correction..some women are prostitutes these day.

I went out to dinner tonight, & am quite sure I saw it in action. An attractive 40 ish woman with a 65 ish man. I could tell it was the 1st time they've been together. If you have to ask me howso, you might be a moron.

I hope the guy got his money's worth, they seemed to both be having a very nice time. I have no problem w/ what I saw.
Maybe it was a late Fathers Day celebration!

Old 07-22-2022, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by City Guy997S View Post
Maybe it was a late Fathers Day celebration!
My experience is that around here there are now too many busy bodies even in neighborhoods and next door, too many gossipy, nosy older people with nothing else to do, (nowhere to go and all day to get there as well), and too many old over 70 overly opinionated know-it-alls on the net. When I leave my house, I mind my own business and try not to be overly concerned about who's with who, and "why" or "how". There has always been an effort to attempt to control thought and behavior of others. It's that "I know better than YOU, syndrome". LOL

Old 07-22-2022, 02:13 PM

17,285 posts, read 22,006,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CecilyCorbin View Post
My experience is that around here there are now too many busy bodies even in neighborhoods and next door, too many gossipy, nosy older people with nothing else to do, (nowhere to go and all day to get there as well), and too many old over 70 overly opinionated know-it-alls on the net. When I leave my house, I mind my own business and try not to be overly concerned about who's with who, and "why" or "how". There has always been an effort to attempt to control thought and behavior of others. It's that "I know better than YOU, syndrome". LOL
Old guy at my golf club is the starter (basically a do nothing job, chat with people). He is always dressed sharp, used to be in sales, has a few bucks (drives an $80,000 car to a $15 an hour job). I think he works there to meet people. He has to be late 70s maybe early 80s and seems to move in and out of women's homes and its on to the next "babe"

His favorite saying: "l like to have some eye candy on my arm"......The guy still has it!

Hey he is an old guy out having fun! I could care less, let everyone live their life!

Old 07-26-2022, 07:24 AM

54 posts, read 43,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by City Guy997S View Post
Old guy at my golf club is the starter (basically a do nothing job, chat with people). He is always dressed sharp, used to be in sales, has a few bucks (drives an $80,000 car to a $15 an hour job). I think he works there to meet people. He has to be late 70s maybe early 80s and seems to move in and out of women's homes and its on to the next "babe"

His favorite saying: "l like to have some eye candy on my arm"......The guy still has it!

Hey he is an old guy out having fun! I could care less, let everyone live their life!

I think people should mind their own business about their personal lives too. Leave people alone unless they're hurting you.

Old 07-26-2022, 10:44 AM

30 posts, read 64,646 times
join any of the sugar daddy sites out there.. you'll see thousands of 20 something to 40+ girls willing to enter into "arrangements" with rich men.
Many of those girls are models or just very good looking... good looking girls always think they deserve money because of how they look

Old 07-27-2022, 06:42 AM

54 posts, read 43,048 times
Not just sugar daddy sites, it's all over many sites, just normal dating sites. Many of my girlfriends access and chase men who own in a certain area, own a certain highend car, have a certain income and lifestyle that they themselves can "live"/experience/USE without lifting a finger. It's the same thing, consciously or subconsciously - the result/process is at least comparable or even the same.

Old 04-19-2023, 08:10 AM

927 posts, read 758,082 times
A male friend said he won't do dating sites anymore because the girls only want to sell him insurance.

Old 04-21-2023, 04:15 AM

788 posts, read 783,933 times
Now that's funny !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Naples