Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Naples
 [Register]
Naples Collier County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 09:33 PM

1,451 posts, read 2,488,749 times

Advertisements

You should find plenty to do for children. Like I said most of the parks have small water parks built in (usually with little fountains or squirting streams of water or misters) for the children to play in. We have the beach, Naples Zoo, Concervancy, many camps (for when your child is older) Mommy me play groups.. There are many you can also contact the Naples Parks and Rec to see if they can direct you. There is no need to spend $300 on a hotel room to find that. If you are into working out the YMCA offers Childwatch while you work out for $5-10 I can't remember the exact amount. You can work out for 2 hours while your baby is entertained.

Naples is extreamly built up and offers a lot of things for children to do. Do some research and call around and you should be able to be directed to where you need to be..

Also you might want to try Naples Newcomers Club, it might help you to meet other new people in town.

We also have a club in Naples for SAHM called the No Drama Mommas. They are for women with babies newborn to 6 and have home playdates, park playdates and girls nights out etc etc.. Check them out also

Old 05-15-2008, 05:42 AM

3,842 posts, read 10,508,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarastomsgirl View Post
There is no need to spend $300 on a hotel room to find that.
You really need to start to learn how to read other's post & not turn them into what you want them to be in order for you to respond or see a reaction. Never said it was necessary but a treat. Once you have kids, you may (or may not) get why that was posted.

Amazing what you can find when you have endless time to Google.

Old 05-15-2008, 08:42 AM

1,451 posts, read 2,488,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 121804 View Post
You really need to start to learn how to read other's post & not turn them into what you want them to be in order for you to respond or see a reaction. Never said it was necessary but a treat. Once you have kids, you may (or may not) get why that was posted.

Amazing what you can find when you have endless time to Google.

I read your post, and albeit a bit negative, esp about kids playing in grass (I've played, sat, eaten, laid etc in Fla grass my whole life and been okay) you had some good points. I do not need kids to understand the point of the post... Plus why do we keep getting off course with personal attacks because I'm posting positive about Naples like the OP asked? I find it amazing that people can find all the time in the world to post every negative aspect about Naples or Florida they can find when the op is simply asking for POSITIVE aspects of Naples... If someone doesn't have positive aspects perhaps moving on to the next post would be wise enough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Naples