Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Naples
 [Register]
Naples Collier County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 12:14 PM

108 posts, read 317,703 times

Advertisements

mc donalds, definately mc donalds...so long as they serve w/ an extra stick of butter mmmMMmMmmMmMMmMMMMMM MMMMMMMM!!! good. YA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2009, 12:26 PM

no seriously, i dont eat out, just want to know some good spots to check out, that you like.

Old 09-15-2009, 10:06 PM

340 posts, read 1,046,063 times
`I like to go to Noodles on Pine Ridge road,Its an Italian restaurant which has excellent Little Pizzas and a great Tomato and Mozzarella Salad. We usually get 2 or 3 of the tom/Mozzarella salads and 3 of the pizzas, that will feed 6 people. Great place to eat around 8:30- 9:30 pm, they have either a DJ or live band Thurs-Sat, you can eat and watch the show at the same time. Also a great place to eat at the bar while sitting outside and have an amazing view of the entire inside, you can watch all the dancing and mingling going on as the night goes on and the dancing starts. Nothing else like it in Naples

Old 09-16-2009, 10:07 AM

cool thanks. ^

Old 09-17-2009, 12:16 AM

14,268 posts, read 18,926,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMunch View Post
`I like to go to Noodles on Pine Ridge road
I used to go to Noodles too and loved it, but that was years ago. Then I tried the one in Bonita Springs twice and didn't like it both times. Service was great, but the food wasn't. Maybe the one on Pine Ridge Rd is better. (or maybe it was my date!)

Where in Naples? What kind of food? For really good Italian food, I'd suggest Naples Tomato. It's in North Naples and the food is very fresh and they give back to the community. It's not cheap, but it's very reasonable for the quality of the food they prepare.

[URL="http://www.naplestomato.com/"]Naples Florida Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, grocery, deli, pastas, wines and more for Naples Florida. Naples Tomato,[/URL]

Edit: I just read your second post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 167878 View Post
no seriously, i dont eat out,

Strange comment when you're starting a thread about restaurants. I haven't dined out too much lately, but I usually enjoy Olive Garden. I know, I know. Someone here will ask how I can say that when I recommended a genuine Italian restaurant. But I really like Olive Garden for casual dining. You get an awful lot of food for $10 bucks.

Last edited by justNancy; 09-17-2009 at 12:30 AM..

Old 09-17-2009, 03:48 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,270,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
I used to go to Noodles too and loved it, but that was years ago. Then I tried the one in Bonita Springs twice and didn't like it both times. Service was great, but the food wasn't. Maybe the one on Pine Ridge Rd is better. (or maybe it was my date!)

Where in Naples? What kind of food? For really good Italian food, I'd suggest Naples Tomato. It's in North Naples and the food is very fresh and they give back to the community. It's not cheap, but it's very reasonable for the quality of the food they prepare.

Naples Florida Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, grocery, deli, pastas, wines and more for Naples Florida. Naples Tomato,

That looks so good! Is that a new place? I don't remember it.

Edit: I just read your second post.

Strange comment when you're starting a thread about restaurants.

The OP thinks that we are superficial because we like to talk about food. Personally, I think it is almost the only time that we all get along, so I am all for it!

I haven't dined out too much lately, but I usually enjoy Olive Garden. I know, I know. Someone here will ask how I can say that when I recommended a genuine Italian restaurant. But I really like Olive Garden for casual dining. You get an awful lot of food for $10 bucks.
I'm a foodie, so I am suppose to hate Olive Garden, but hey, the food is pretty darn good, especially for what you pay.

Old 09-17-2009, 06:27 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,926,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
I'm a foodie, so I am suppose to hate Olive Garden, but hey, the food is pretty darn good, especially for what you pay.
RE: Naples Tomato
Not brand new, but new within the last 5 years. I was there at least 2 or 3 years ago.

RE: Food & politics
Imagine if everyone got naked and sat at a big, round table with a bottle of wine and lots of food. There would be no wars. First, we'd be laughing too hard. Second we'd be too busy looking for the honey mustard sauce.

But there are always a few rabblerousers like this guy

http://bestsmileys.com/eating1/14.gif (broken link)

Old 09-17-2009, 07:11 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,270,401 times
Quote:
RE: Naples Tomato
Not brand new, but new within the last 5 years. I was there at least 2 or 3 years ago.

Imagine if everyone got naked and sat at a big, round table with a bottle of wine and lots of food. There would be no wars. First, we'd be laughing too hard. Second we'd be too busy looking for the honey mustard sauce.

But there are always a few rabblerousers like this guy
Too funny!

Old 09-18-2009, 02:25 AM

917 posts, read 2,614,825 times
Quote:

Didn't they try that in Rome a long time ago?

Old 09-18-2009, 04:08 PM

hah...now theres an idea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Naples