Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2015, 02:27 PM

3,828 posts, read 8,438,448 times

Advertisements

Shopping options to expand in Hendersonville

Another article about Fresh Market, but also news on Marshall's and Off Broadway moving into the same area. That red light at Cracker Barrel is about to get very very busy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2015, 05:12 PM

2,888 posts, read 6,715,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonCorleone View Post

Another article about Fresh Market, but also news on Marshall's and Off Broadway moving into the same area. That red light at Cracker Barrel is about to get very very busy.

It already is. I hope the Town Planners are on top of the traffic flow issues.

Old 04-09-2015, 06:53 AM

3,828 posts, read 8,438,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis View Post
If the weekly mosh pit of Drakes Creek Park is any indication...the answer is "no". Almost every week I hear complaints from parents trying to get to or from Drakes Creek for soccer/baseball/etc. It can take up to 45 minutes to get out of there. Ridiculous.

So, yeah, I'm not too optimistic they're ready to handle the increased load yet...but maybe we can be confident that it is in a planning committee and we'll have a resolution in 5-6 years.

Old 04-09-2015, 09:46 PM

256 posts, read 480,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonCorleone View Post

Looking at the pic in the article, it says proposed F & M Bank in the space next to Verizon.

Old 04-09-2015, 10:22 PM

256 posts, read 480,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis View Post

Planning? I think you may be giving them more credit than deserved. Take the couple of times they had to expand/widen the left turning lane(s) (coming from V Vets) onto Anderson Ln? Add another 600+ houses (along with ongoing growth in Sumner) being built on the north side of ILB, and that left turn lane is going to need to be stretched all the way up to the RR overpass with a 3 minute green left arrow at the light.

Or the stupid (i don't don't know what to call them) turning lane/space coming/going from Saundersville Rd and turning into/out of Indian Lake Village (by MickyD's and Electric Service Credit Union). I always feel like I'm turning into the opposing traffic's lane.

Growth is a good thing, I'm all for it. I just hate to see ILB turn into a mini Providence and its mess of poorly designed traffic patterns Providence has.

Old 04-22-2015, 10:41 AM

35 posts, read 90,427 times
Default Mapco

Good riddance. I've never walked into a restroom at any Mapco that wan't disgusting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfuels View Post
MAPCO by thorntons and rite aid(Saundersville rd and main st.) is closing, some of the candy and other things are 50% off...closes the 26th of feb.

Old 04-23-2015, 12:42 AM

369 posts, read 939,963 times
dspindler knows his gas station bathrooms

Old 05-06-2015, 02:07 PM

35 posts, read 90,427 times
Default Lol

I literally laughed out loud to your response.

Well done my friend. Well done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crakaveli View Post
dspindler knows his gas station bathrooms

Old 05-10-2015, 01:37 AM

369 posts, read 939,963 times
nobody mentioned a waffle house going up across from publix.

Old 05-18-2015, 02:10 PM

145 posts, read 203,431 times
pollo tropical going in madison! love their food
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville