U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: should miss rimes inprove email contact with her fans
yes 1 100.00%
no 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2007, 12:00 AM

11 posts, read 44,924 times

Advertisements

where is leann rimes building her new house
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2007, 04:13 AM

3,908 posts, read 9,803,896 times
Why do you want to know?

Old 09-23-2007, 07:50 AM

Smile Miss Rimes

I want to write her a letter personaly because i've tried to contact her through other means without success. I really have a lot of respect for the young lady and I don't have much faith in the people around her .I have sent her a letter befor and have no idea if she ever received it .I sent her a singing birthday card and to this day i have no idea if ity ever was given to her. I know her and dean are into wines so i offered to Send her and Dean a bottle and never received a reply ,So that tells me she is probley is not receiving the messages that are being sent to her. thank you very much for your reply
Regards
John

Old 09-23-2007, 08:19 AM

3,908 posts, read 9,803,896 times
I understand how that could be frustrating. Just remember how many others are doing similar things. How could she possibly respond to all of you? As much as I'm sure she'd like to, it's just not reasonable to expect that. It would become her full-time job, and then we'd have no more new music from her!

Old 09-23-2007, 09:06 AM

Smile Miss Rimes

You sound like your involved with her some how. Do you mind if i ask what is your relashinship is to her? There are a lot of young people out there that look up to her and when they email her thinking wow Leann Rimes !But after two or three days reality sets in she's not going to answer them back. It really is amasing that we can find ten reasons not to do for the next person ,but can't find one reason to go that extra step and there's more to it than that. For months i watched her fans on the web page pushing for her .They would be right there telling everybody in this case to vote for her videos .Well now Nothing Better To Do is # 1 and this women can't take five minutes to just go to her web page and say thanks guys .Or they will see her on line in the morning and say good morning and she never answers them back ,or maybe i'm just to sensitive to other peoples plight. Well thank you for your time
Regards
john
jdpril20@optonline.net

Old 04-08-2008, 06:51 PM

11 posts, read 44,207 times
Default re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdpril20 View Post
You sound like your involved with her some how. Do you mind if i ask what is your relashinship is to her? There are a lot of young people out there that look up to her and when they email her thinking wow Leann Rimes !But after two or three days reality sets in she's not going to answer them back. It really is amasing that we can find ten reasons not to do for the next person ,but can't find one reason to go that extra step and there's more to it than that. For months i watched her fans on the web page pushing for her .They would be right there telling everybody in this case to vote for her videos .Well now Nothing Better To Do is # 1 and this women can't take five minutes to just go to her web page and say thanks guys .Or they will see her on line in the morning and say good morning and she never answers them back ,or maybe i'm just to sensitive to other peoples plight. Well thank you for your time
Regards
john
jdpril20@optonline.net
Have you ever visited her Myspace Page? She always records videos and writes messages to her fans there in the Blog section. However, she doesn't respond to emails. So, if you want to leave her a nice comment then Myspace would be the way to go. She does read her comments there from time to time.

Old 04-08-2008, 08:14 PM

2,327 posts, read 6,434,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdpril20 View Post
Regards
john
jdpril20@optonline.net
Give it up, bro. You're scoring with LeeAnn Rimes on the 10th of never. I smell a restraining order in the near future. Troll a bookstore if you want to meet a nice chick. Sending wine to a celebrity is a serious waste of time and money, not to mention creepy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville