Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 10:01 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,280,916 times

Advertisements

Yuck! I was born and raised in the Worcester area. Double yuck!

Think of Knoxville, but without the nice people and they have REALLY high prices.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2007, 02:03 PM

1,715 posts, read 6,979,871 times
Default my thoughts on Clarksville

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNT_Eagle View Post
I don't want to change the original post, but what is wrong with Clarksville? I'm asking out of curiousity since I've only lived here a little while.
My opinion is that Clarksville is the middle TN version of Jackson, TN.

Take the bad aspects of Memphis, put them in a much smaller city with less to do, and you have Jackson.

Take the bad aspects of Nashville, put them in a much smaller city with less to do, and you have Clarksville.

Old 09-26-2007, 02:37 PM

5,245 posts, read 16,428,379 times
As for Smyrna, when we were looking to move we found a great house there we liked. And then I found out they have strict BSL - so if you own larger dogs and are thinking of Smyrna or Mt Juliet, please get ahold of the city zoning or whoever takes care of that and make sure your pet will be allowed there. We had 3 of the sweetest rotties that are CGC certified through AKC that we took to nursing homes, daycare centers, hospitals, etc and they still wouldn't allow them - said we'd have to give up our dogs. Ticked me off so badly that now I travel past there daily to and from work to Nashville and I wont' even stop in either town to get gas, let alone any real shopping. I refuse to support a town that has such narrow minded legislation. But that's just me!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville