Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2007, 03:06 PM

297 posts, read 1,078,374 times

Advertisements

I will be moving to the Brentwood area in a month. Could someone please give me recommendations for apartments? I've heard good things about Brentwood Downs and The Players Club? Any suggestions or other places I should consider?

Thanks so much for your help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2007, 04:27 PM

5 posts, read 18,539 times
Take a look at Colonial Grand apartments on Church Street in Brentwood. They are very nice with great hill views, in a gated community.

Old 10-12-2007, 08:29 AM

41 posts, read 193,009 times
Don't know that much about Players Club but def don't go to Brentwood Oaks. May be they changed the name of the apartment now, but it is on the hills right on North Oaks Drive. Do NOT I repeat DO NOT go there. I will tell you why....

When I was living there, apartment was heating up like crazy in Summer time. That lead to my skyhigh AC bill.
I got bitten by damn Spider and that lead to side infection and doctor's visit.
Their management sucks big time. They charged me $600 when I moved out. WHY? Because, apparently my apartment wasn't CLEAN enough.....BULL.
When I moved in, I gave them $150 initial deposit and when I moved out, it wasn't been returned to me.
Last but not least, Moderator cut: cut office lady Moderator cut: liability issues ......I asked her nicely to reduce my $600 amount when I was moving out and she started arguing with me about being rude.

In a nutshell, do NOT go there.

Last edited by mbmouse; 10-17-2007 at 08:25 AM..

Old 10-16-2007, 09:51 AM

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm leaning towards Brentwood Downs or Colonial.

Old 10-19-2007, 04:08 PM

215 posts, read 712,587 times
Well I lived at Brentwood Downs when I first moved to Nashville and it was okay. They fixed problems very quickly but some things they couldn't ever fix, like the shower in the master bedroom (You only had hot water for less than 8 minutes), so the whole time we lived there we always took showers in the hallway bathroom (which you could take a hot shower for 45 minutes if you wanted to). They told us there was nothing they could do about it. It really isn't in Brentwood either, not that it makes a big difference, but it is in the Nippers Corner area of Nashville, which is close to Brentwood. The elementary school is Granberry Elementary which is a good school if you have children. It was a fairly safe apartment complex in my opinion. I never saw any crime scenes with police the whole time I was there.

Old 10-19-2007, 04:47 PM

2,865 posts, read 9,363,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BP300 View Post
I will be moving to the Brentwood area in a month. Could someone please give me recommendations for apartments? I've heard good things about Brentwood Downs and The Players Club? Any suggestions or other places I should consider?

Thanks so much for your help.
Arbors of Brentwood, off of Edmonson Pike. I know someone that lives there and she said its very nice.
Arbors of Brentwood Apartments , 100 BRENTWOOD PLACE, NASHVILLE TN 37211- offered by Apartment Selector, Free Apartment Locator. Call 615-833-3151 for assistance.

Diane

Old 10-23-2007, 11:42 AM

I've narrowed it down to these apartments complexes. My biggest concern is safety. I've read reviews on apartmentratings.com, and apparently there is a probelm with car theft and robberies in a lot of these complexes. Not sure if I should trust this website though? Here is my list, please provide any suggestions or comments:

Brentwood Downs
Players Club of Brentwood
Alara Cool Springs
Colonial Grand at Brentwood
The Preserve at Brentwood
The Grove (both Whitworth and Elimington)

Thanks again for everyone's help.

Old 10-24-2007, 02:03 PM

2,865 posts, read 9,363,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BP300 View Post
I've narrowed it down to these apartments complexes. My biggest concern is safety. I've read reviews on apartmentratings.com, and apparently there is a probelm with car theft and robberies in a lot of these complexes. Not sure if I should trust this website though? Here is my list, please provide any suggestions or comments:

Brentwood Downs
Players Club of Brentwood
Alara Cool Springs
Colonial Grand at Brentwood
The Preserve at Brentwood
The Grove (both Whitworth and Elimington)

Thanks again for everyone's help.
Here is a really nice one. I have friends that live here. It is off Moore's lane so convinent to I-65. I passed it today. It is located off the road.
The Landings-Brentwood
The Landings of Brentwood in Brentwood, TN
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
View detailed profiles of: