Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2013, 03:24 PM

38 posts, read 104,486 times

Advertisements

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced lawn care company to control weeds that operates in Franklin? My lawn doesn't need to be perfect and I don't want 9 visits a year with every chemical that companies dream up. I want to keep the weeds to a minimum using the least amount of chemicals (a fine line, I know). Thanks for your recommendations!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2013, 04:50 PM

3,760 posts, read 7,089,772 times
The tree guy who took out my dead Silver Maple (and has GREAT reviews on Angie's List) recommended this company - the website is new. I called them today and they are coming tomorrow to see what they can do. I have a nice garden but the lawn SUCKS. Very very small though so not sure if what they quote me would be of any help. But you can give them a call or request online:

Landscape Design | Nashville, TN

I think the owner is from Tibet? Will report back after I talk to him.

Old 02-26-2013, 04:29 AM

2,428 posts, read 5,546,355 times
i'm not a big fan of chemicals, but I do one round of weed and feed/pre-emergent in the spring and I'm usually good until September or so when crab grass makes its big return. Then I pull it by hand when it rains.

Old 02-26-2013, 11:38 AM

3,760 posts, read 7,089,772 times
Just met with the guy from Lotus Flower Landscape & Gardening . . . very nice guy. I did ask him about the use of chemicals and he said although he's not totally against them, he uses organic solutions when he can. This is a good time for him to come look at your yard since the weather isn't good enough to actually DO anything. Small company, personal service. Two thumbs up!

(woops, I mean 3 thumbs up!)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
View detailed profiles of: