Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2007, 01:19 PM

1 posts, read 2,722 times

Advertisements

We live in eastern ky and are looking to relocate to the nashville area. My husband has a bachelors in finance and his masters in business. He is seeking out a job in human resources or finance. We like the south part-as far down as Columbia or Spring Hill. Any leads would be appreciated. He could be there to work in as little as a couple of weeks. Thanks.
Christy-KY
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2007, 01:54 PM

625 posts, read 4,569,989 times
Well, if you'll be living that far South then the most he'll probably want to travel north is to Franklin-going all the way up to nashville will be a trying commute(although lots do it-I see them sitting on 65n while I'm headed south for my 10 min. commute from Nashville to Franklin)...there are a lot of companies in Franklin-he should try having a headhunter in the Cool Springs area look for him(Robert Half, etc)...unemployment down here is very low-good market.

Old 10-26-2007, 02:32 PM

6,295 posts, read 23,204,585 times
I'm sort of with scottv. There could be very well be something available in HR or finance in the Spring Hill / Columbia area, but there would probably be more opportunities in the Brentwood/Cool Springs area. Also, Nashville, of course.

I could get you all sorts of companies listings for the greater Nashville area (Nashville and surrounding counties), but I don't have the data for as far away as Columbia.

Old 10-26-2007, 02:40 PM

297 posts, read 1,078,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
I could get you all sorts of companies listings for the greater Nashville area (Nashville and surrounding counties), but I don't have the data for as far away as Columbia.
alleycat, what type of company listings do you have? I'm definitely interested, as I'm looking for finance jobs in the Nashville area.

Old 10-26-2007, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP300 View Post
alleycat, what type of company listings do you have? I'm definitely interested, as I'm looking for finance jobs in the Nashville area.
I have the Nashville Business Journal listings for all sorts of businesses (they publish a 200 or 300 page report every year). I've sent people here the listings for building contractors, manufacturing, and a few other businesses.

Old 10-26-2007, 09:40 PM

297 posts, read 1,078,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
I have the Nashville Business Journal listings for all sorts of businesses (they publish a 200 or 300 page report every year). I've sent people here the listings for building contractors, manufacturing, and a few other businesses.
Could you please send me the listings for healthcare and financial related companies?

Thanks so much. This will be helpful in my job search.

Regards,
BP

Old 11-07-2007, 01:46 PM

317 posts, read 1,230,731 times
I have an excel listing of companies headquartered here in the area that might be a good addition to alleycat's listing. However, I can't attach documents in a direct message or on this post. It includes name, city, sales, employees and phone numbers. If you're interested let me know how I can get it to you.

Old 11-08-2007, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP300 View Post
Could you please send me the listings for healthcare and financial related companies?

Thanks so much. This will be helpful in my job search.

Regards,
BP
I just saw this after someone bumped this thread up.

I'll try to get you the lists in the next couple of days.

Old 11-09-2007, 05:36 PM

256 posts, read 888,508 times
hello there im actually from eastern ky as well..me and my husband lived in white house and love it.
Christy actually what part are you from....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville