Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2013, 05:51 PM

1 posts, read 1,044 times

Advertisements

Greetings!

I'm in the process of relocating to Nashville. I've done a lot of apartment searches online, but I'm finding it pretty difficult to find apartments near Union Station (the closer, the better). Can anyone help me? I've contacted some realtors, but none will help unless I'm buying.

As I said, I'm looking for a place very close to union station. Are there apartments across the street? When I took a trip there, I paid more attention to the city than apartments (obviously not a good idea).

And no, I'm not moving there to be the next Nashville Star.

Thanks for all of your help in advance. It's greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2013, 07:29 PM

6,662 posts, read 13,330,051 times
Price range?

Downtown residential occupancy is over 98%...you might have to look for some places that are at least a mile or two away. The Gulch has some rental units...but in general, it's mostly condos. Several places are under construction in Midtown, which would be a short drive or bus ride.

Old 08-02-2013, 08:21 PM

3,043 posts, read 3,311,876 times
THe only other apartments "close" would be in the Vandyland West end area. THen you would be competing with the Vandy students for availability.

You may be running into modst of the residential properties downtown intended for condo buyers & may not want too many renters in the building.

Old 08-03-2013, 08:54 AM

3,760 posts, read 7,089,032 times
Will you be working at Union Station? This place might work:

Cumberland Apartments Apartment Rentals

Old 08-03-2013, 09:15 AM

4,344 posts, read 4,719,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nashvols View Post
Price range?

Downtown residential occupancy is over 98%...you might have to look for some places that are at least a mile or two away. The Gulch has some rental units...but in general, it's mostly condos. Several places are under construction in Midtown, which would be a short drive or bus ride.
Actually there are quite a few apartments in the Gulch.

11 North
The new Pine Street flats
Velocity
Mercury Street lofts

Gulch Guru - Live - The Gulch in Nashville

The only problem is you're going to be paying $1300 and up most likely.

Downtown will get you a few more options but as expensive if not more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville