Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 06:33 PM

6,295 posts, read 23,211,854 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingMA View Post
Thanks, you have all been a great help. Too many choices to check out now.

We don't mind a mile or so walk to the concerts. I think they mentioned something about free shuttles all around downtown from venues during country music fest, so that is another plus.
Yes, I'm sure there's various shuttles, especially from Riverfront over to the stadium.

There make a handy little map of Nashville. It's about the size of a postcard. It automatically folds out and fold back in. You might find that helpful during your visit. However, I'm sure you can find all sorts of maps to the various places during the week.

If you need to get away from the crowds sometime during the week, walk over to Bicentennial Mall.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2007, 07:12 PM

2,865 posts, read 9,366,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingMA View Post
I'm staying at the Sheraton downtown. I read reviews and it sounds fairly nice. A lot of the other downtown hotels were more expensive and booked already for that week.

It sounds like the Pancake Pantry is definitely worth it though. We will go during the week. Is it open at night at all? or just in the morning? Breakfast food for dinner is fun to have.

Thank you to everyone for your help and information.
You can get Breakfast Food at Dinner at the Loveless Cafe.
I was told and saw that a Country Star from American Idol fame loves the Choclate Chip pancakes there, and visits at least once a week. I was there with my club once when he was there. One of the Ladies got a picture of herself with him.
Loveless Cafe

Also Wonderful Biscuits I go to the shop there just to buy the Peach Perserves. It has big pieces of peaches in it.

Diane G

Old 05-21-2008, 08:27 AM

1 posts, read 1,829 times
Thumbs up How about some input folks

I will be visiting the Grand city of Nashville the first week of June during the CMA festival. We are coming from Pennsylvania and meeting up with friends in North Carolina to make the trip to Nashville. We will be in a 42' RV with 4 adults and 6 dogs. Thats right 6 dogs !!! We are in the Dockdogs National Compitition there starting on Thursday.
We are supposed to compete at Titan Stadium but are unsure where they will have us put the RV. Is there parking for the RV at the stadium or is there a campsite nearby that we can contact?
HELP !!!!! ANYBODY with any input would be a great help.

And maybe you all could stop by for a refreshment and cheer on two of the biggest jumping dogs in the country.

"Sir Harley" and "Bella"

Thanks for the help!!! The Dancin Bear and Mr. Excitement himself

Old 06-03-2009, 07:39 PM

1,287 posts, read 3,336,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akm4 View Post
Oh no. Now I'm hungry.

The potatoes. The sweet potato pancakes. The cinnamon cream syrup.
Sweet Potato Pancakes, for real? Oh man...that sounds GOOD. We still haven't gotten there. Stupid traveling job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville