Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 11:21 PM

2 posts, read 6,320 times

Advertisements

Okay! for everyone giving him Dish information look into At&t ( they use Direct TV). To get Direct Tv HD and regular sat. They have to run two completely different cable outlets and lines to each room to have the HD. The HD DVR is also like 400 bucks.

My bf works for comcast. The guys that installed my friends Direct TV 2 days ago says he is switching to work for Comcast. Because Direct TV had so any problems.

Comcast is also running a 99 special for Phone, cable and internet ( with up to 12 m) REALLY fast...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2007, 09:35 AM

1,715 posts, read 6,980,366 times
Man, I wish I would have known about that AT&T deal a few months ago. Too bad I'm already a subscriber now.

Old 12-06-2007, 10:07 AM

8 posts, read 30,012 times
Go Cubbies! My husband and I will really miss games at Wrigley. We are diehards!!

Old 12-06-2007, 10:41 AM

6,295 posts, read 23,211,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan2 View Post
Go Cubbies! My husband and I will really miss games at Wrigley. We are diehards!!
The Sounds are a nice little AAA team. It's not the Major Leagues, but it's still baseball.

Old 01-15-2008, 11:31 AM

1 posts, read 2,403 times
Default Dish or cable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan2 View Post
I am moving to Nolensville in December. Can anyone tell me if they are happy with At&T or Comcast for HDTV/internet./phone I am a bit concerned to try At&T because it would be a dish but the prices seem much cheaper if you bundle services. Any opinions? Thanks.
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]Dish is the girlfriend on the side. New,different, exciting, loaded with extras and hot at first. [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial] Lasts about six months and you get tired of her crap.[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]Cable is the wife. Durable, reliable, can be more useful on a rainy day, and puts up with YOUR crap.[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]As the cost of both can vary, depending on use, needs and maintenance, you usually get more for your money with the wife. (cable)[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial] Hope that helps.[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Old 01-15-2008, 12:54 PM

1,715 posts, read 6,980,366 times
FWIW, I've had Comcast cable go out more in 11 months that I had Dish go out in 18.

Old 01-15-2008, 03:42 PM

2,336 posts, read 7,029,387 times
Comcast and AT&T both smoke pole. It's Dish Network for TV and Clearwire for Internet; otherwise, you're setting yourself up for some major headaches.

Old 01-16-2008, 08:14 PM

3 posts, read 8,032 times
I use AT&T and I am very heppy with it, I only have the high speed internet. But in the past I had comcast and was not impreesed with it at all, the cable or the internet it offered. Comcast has a tendency to go out and they sometimes refuse to credit your bill.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville