Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2007, 05:43 PM

11 posts, read 61,542 times

Advertisements

Tennessee Real Estate Exam
I'm already take the TN real estate exam couples time, but only passed the STATE Part, so I'm work on the NATIONAl Part now. Can anyone give me some advice here? My score on National part is very close to pass. Hope someone can help me with the National part. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2007, 10:59 PM

3 posts, read 14,062 times
Question Cram Course

Call TREC and ask about a Cram it will be worth the money. I just passed the test 2 weeks ago. Are you having trouble with anything in particular?

Old 12-02-2007, 04:47 PM

Thank you, yourspace.... is that TREC is in Knoxville rite?? I did try the crash course w/ TREES it help but not passed.....Hmmm i not sure but seems like some parts did good in the first test but did bad on second, so i don't know what going on. Can u tell me more bout TREC please or any more information will be help... thank again.....

Old 12-03-2007, 02:41 PM

317 posts, read 1,226,646 times
Have you taken any of the practice tests? Within your Real Estate manual you should have instructions for a practice test. If not, go to Modern Real Estate Practice-17th edition. Use the student access code: 79314. You can download their software to mix and match your own questions for practicing. That might help.

Old 12-04-2007, 10:41 AM

Thanks Denawilliams for ur advises. Yes, i did go over it and read the book again and again too, but my score still very close to passed. It was 66.5% over 70% which is i missed bout 3 questions. I felt so bad each time happened like that and frustrated, that rite i come in here to find some help......

Old 09-24-2008, 08:26 PM

1 posts, read 8,007 times
Default hello

i thank you for posting that site for the software download how ever it will not work on my laptop it has vista it says there is a error and windows will try to find a solution .how ever it does work on my desktop windows xp on that one i would much rather have it on my laptop so that i can study any where any suggestions for that thank you very much i also took the real estate exam and i passed the state but not the national part but close for some reason it is difficult cause they try to trick you up on those questions i have learned to read those questions closely to see exactly what there wanting to know .and some i still miss something.does any one know where i can download any software that will work on vista

Old 07-22-2009, 12:39 PM

1 posts, read 7,673 times
I took the broker test back in february and I passed on my first try. I had to use one of those online study guide sites to pass though. I used realestateexamtutor.com I believe. Good luck!

Old 03-17-2010, 04:39 PM

1 posts, read 7,188 times
Default Retest

How'd you end up doing? I too, must retest. Do you get the same test the 2nd time?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville