Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2015, 05:36 PM

1,584 posts, read 2,084,674 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsalosingbattle View Post
What area do you think it would be the easiest to meet people? Also, are there plenty of non-smoking restaurants/bars in Nashville?
I grew up here and have groups of friends already in tact so I don't admittedly go out and meet a lot of people in that sense. I wouldn't be able to answer that part. As far as smoking in bars, no bars I go to really allow smoking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2015, 06:21 PM

3,047 posts, read 3,315,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsalosingbattle View Post
Hello,

I am considering moving to Nashville in a few short months and would like some help on find a place to rent. Coming from the west coast, I sure hope that rent will be much cheaper than what I pay as of now. What areas of Nashville should I look into, and specifically, what buildings? $1300/month would probably be the most I would go.
A lot depends where you will be working & how long it will take to get from home to work & return. Do you plan on driving everywhere or use the bus to/ from downtown?

Rent may be cheaper but salary may also be less making cost of living a bit of a wash.

Old 08-25-2015, 04:24 PM

26 posts, read 24,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWoodle View Post
A lot depends where you will be working & how long it will take to get from home to work & return. Do you plan on driving everywhere or use the bus to/ from downtown?

Rent may be cheaper but salary may also be less making cost of living a bit of a wash.
I do not have a job yet, still in the process of looking for one. I would prefer to drive to work each and every day.

Old 09-16-2015, 09:11 PM

1 posts, read 529 times
You can get a one bedroom at The Cumberland for that price. It's right downtown in the middle of everything. I love it

Old 09-30-2015, 08:50 PM

61 posts, read 100,397 times
Look at Hillmeade apartments.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
View detailed profiles of: