Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2016, 06:10 PM

150 posts, read 438,870 times

Advertisements

I lived in Nashville from 08 until 2012. Just moved to Murfreesboro last week. I haven't had much luck finding a yoga class. I am not interested in hot yoga and I would like a studio where the teachers are well schooled in the body as well as yoga. Found what looked to be a great place and it had great reviews but appeared to have closed. My work schedule will not allow travel to Brentwood/Franklin/Nashville more than once a week so I need to find classes that are closer to where I am.

Also, I am looking for a good, reasonably priced nail salon that does gel nails.

Wow...this has been a shock! I loved Nashville so much and I hated to move away and couldn't wait to get back. Now it just seems over crowded and the highways are crazy! I loved my apartment in the hills of Bellevue but it's now renting for $500 per month more than I paid in 2012...(and they were older apts. and haven't even been renovated!) Don't know if I will ever be able to afford to move back there!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville