Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 09:58 PM

32 posts, read 125,596 times

Advertisements

What is the safe side in Nolensville? What are some excellent schools in the Nolensville area Will Co. side. If one lived in Nolensville how would one go the back way to be in the Harding Road(I-24) MetroPlex area? What are some excellent all brick, less than 10 years old subdivisions in the Nolensville (Will Co. side) to consider? Thank you for any information that could help us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2008, 08:41 AM

334 posts, read 1,281,987 times
Nephew lives in Nolensville in a new sub with beautiful homes. I can't remember the name of the subdivision (starts with a B I think?) but I know they are zoned for Sunset Elementary. The road to his house passes the Governors Club golf couse and clubhouse. BEAUTIFUL homes....lots of traffic to get there until you turn at the GC.

Old 02-23-2008, 09:45 AM

1 posts, read 6,940 times
Hi! Check out Silver Stream. They are four side bricks and in Williamson County. I think the oldest house there is a few years old. Schools would be Nolensville Elem., Sunset Middle and Ravenwood High. We are about 10 minutes from 1-24 on back roads. Good luck!

Old 02-23-2008, 01:47 PM

222 posts, read 638,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNNative View Post
Nephew lives in Nolensville in a new sub with beautiful homes. I can't remember the name of the subdivision (starts with a B I think?) but I know they are zoned for Sunset Elementary. The road to his house passes the Governors Club golf couse and clubhouse. BEAUTIFUL homes....lots of traffic to get there until you turn at the GC.
You might be thinking about Burkitt Place on Nolensville Road, very near where it intersects with Concord Road. To the OP, some of these houses near the borders of counties might have addresses that can be misleading. Ours for instance is Brentwood, TN, but we live within Davidson County and are zoned for Davidson County schools.

Old 02-23-2008, 02:33 PM

48 posts, read 189,386 times
Bent Creek, Winterset Woods, Ballenger Farms and Silver Stream are all good subdivisions in Nolensville. Burkitt Place is partially in Davidson County and zoned for Davidson County schools. None of these subdivision is exclusively brick construction, but you can find all brick homes in all of them. Winterset Woods has the highest percentage of all brick homes, but all of their homes are built on slab foundations. I think you'd be pleased with the schools in this area as well as the general quality of life.

Old 02-23-2008, 08:36 PM

334 posts, read 1,281,987 times
No, I figured it out. BENINGTON. I checked Realtracs. Houses are about $600,000. I think he just became my favorite nephew.

Old 02-24-2008, 10:20 AM

2,865 posts, read 9,363,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CITYCHICK View Post
What is the safe side in Nolensville? What are some excellent schools in the Nolensville area Will Co. side. If one lived in Nolensville how would one go the back way to be in the Harding Road(I-24) MetroPlex area? What are some excellent all brick, less than 10 years old subdivisions in the Nolensville (Will Co. side) to consider? Thank you for any information that could help us.
Nolensville will have Williamson county schools, but make sure you are in Williamson county because as I said before the borders are really close.
To get to I-24 from Nolenville, I would take Nolensville Road to Burkett Road, which becomes Old Hickory Blvd. It will take you to Nashville.
The HS would be Ravenwood.
You could look at Bent Creek. There are some Turnberry homes that are all brick in that subdivision.

Diane G

Diane G

Old 02-24-2008, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblueNashville View Post
You might be thinking about Burkitt Place on Nolensville Road, very near where it intersects with Concord Road. To the OP, some of these houses near the borders of counties might have addresses that can be misleading. Ours for instance is Brentwood, TN, but we live within Davidson County and are zoned for Davidson County schools.
Sky, you sould like you live pretty close to me. I happen to have a Nashville Address but house orginally was listed with a Brentwood Address as the Subdivision right accross the road has a Brentwood Address but is also in Davidson County. I'm off Holt, close to Edmonson Pike which is very close to the Davidson/Williaamson county border.
Diane G

Old 02-24-2008, 10:30 AM

222 posts, read 638,844 times
Oh yes, we're really close to each other then. I'm in Autumn Oaks off Nolensville behind the new Kroger area. I think some of the people who live in here actually believe they live in Brentwood, Williamson Cty. They'll be in for a rude awakening when they go to sign their kids up for school!

Old 02-24-2008, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblueNashville View Post
Oh yes, we're really close to each other then. I'm in Autumn Oaks off Nolensville behind the new Kroger area. I think some of the people who live in here actually believe they live in Brentwood, Williamson Cty. They'll be in for a rude awakening when they go to sign their kids up for school!
I thought that was Williamson County Brentwood also. That is the Kroger I shop at. It's the closest to my home,
I remember on another thread you asked about Overton. Your even furthur from it than I am.

Diane G
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville