Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2008, 03:24 PM

97 posts, read 376,702 times

Advertisements

Can you tell I am trying to get into the whole southern accent thing!! I am trying. Anyways, my husband and I finally decided on Gallatin being 'home' for us. We will be moving the first week in June this summer. Questions for some familiar with the area -

1. Vena Stuart Elementary - this is the school district we are in. How is this school?

2. Daycare? - Any recommendations or places/people to stay away from?

3. 4 yr old preschool - I realize that school does not offer 4 yr old preschool. Can I take them to a different public school in Gallatin for just the 4 yr old program?

Thanks so much for any/all recommendations/ideas. Much appreciated
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2008, 07:53 AM

187 posts, read 611,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimnjasonx3 View Post
Can you tell I am trying to get into the whole southern accent thing!! I am trying. Anyways, my husband and I finally decided on Gallatin being 'home' for us. We will be moving the first week in June this summer. Questions for some familiar with the area -

1. Vena Stuart Elementary - this is the school district we are in. How is this school?

2. Daycare? - Any recommendations or places/people to stay away from?

3. 4 yr old preschool - I realize that school does not offer 4 yr old preschool. Can I take them to a different public school in Gallatin for just the 4 yr old program?

Thanks so much for any/all recommendations/ideas. Much appreciated
Hey Kim, How are you? As far as the pre schools go, I think, most just use a private school. However I have heard of some elementary schools offering a pre-K program. So I would call the one's in your area and speak to them about it before they close for the summer Here is the link on great schools for Vena Stuart Vena Stuart Elementary School - Gallatin, Tennessee - TN - school overview

It is a good reference, but nothing is better than spaeking to other families who have children in the school and see how they like it!

Good luck with everything and keep in touch
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville