Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2008, 08:08 AM

6 posts, read 15,217 times

Advertisements

I will be relocating to Nashville by the end of the summer and am seeking employment. I have been applying for a few months now, but it has been difficult being in one state and looking in another. I have many years of experience in different fields and have a Master's degree. I am looking for a reputable headhunter. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2008, 10:27 AM

9 posts, read 18,783 times
I am also relocating to Nashville and am looking for a marketing job. It has been difficult for me also. You might want to try a employment agency, there is one called the Hadden group. Also you may want to post an add on craigslist. Everything I've read is that Nashville is a big hub for health care and publishing. Good luck

Old 05-02-2008, 06:53 AM

250 posts, read 1,014,365 times
There are many recruiters and headhunters here...depending on the industry you're looking in, we can help point you in the right direction. Some recruiters specialize in one industry or another.

Old 05-02-2008, 10:58 AM

6 posts, read 15,217 times
I have experience in different fields, but have been working in medical the longest. I am currently a supervisor in a multi-specialty clinic, so my skills are on the administrative side, not nursing.

I also have experience in the performing arts, specifically dance. I also have outside sales experience. I would love to get into the pharmaceutical field, but have found it difficult to get a foot in the door.

Any suggestions?

Old 05-02-2008, 11:01 AM

1,287 posts, read 3,336,103 times
I'll PM you some of the recruiters I know. They are national...but who knows!

Old 05-02-2008, 03:01 PM

35 posts, read 105,683 times
Default Try this

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkdancer View Post
I will be relocating to Nashville by the end of the summer and am seeking employment. I have been applying for a few months now, but it has been difficult being in one state and looking in another. I have many years of experience in different fields and have a Master's degree. I am looking for a reputable headhunter. Any suggestions? Thanks!
I am in the same boat, trying to get a decent job in Nashville so we can move there from out of state. I went on the Internet and googled Nashville Recuriters, and a whole list of them came up. You might try that.
Good luck to all of us looking to move there!
Mike

Old 05-03-2008, 08:36 AM

627 posts, read 1,846,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike70 View Post
I am also relocating to Nashville and am looking for a marketing job. It has been difficult for me also. You might want to try a employment agency, there is one called the Hadden group. Also you may want to post an add on craigslist. Everything I've read is that Nashville is a big hub for health care and publishing. Good luck
Just my experience, but be careful with the Hadden Group. They were going to require me to sign an agreement stating that they would sue/require payment from me for their recruiting fees if I were to leave a position that they placed me into for any reason within a certain period of time. I have never in my life seen such a requirement, and I've used many recruiters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville