U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2008, 10:19 PM

5 posts, read 24,011 times

Advertisements

I am looking to move from Bellevue to either Nipper's Corner or right off of Old Hickory and 65. I know there were posts awhile back about some apartments, but can any recommend or not recommend the following apartments:

Views of Brentwood
Brentwood Downs
Arbors of Brentwood
Players Club
The Preserve

I've gone to the apartment rating website and it seems like there is a lot of negative stuff about these, but then I've had some people tell me they knew someone that lived at one of these and had a great experience. It's hard to know what to believe. I don't want to sign a lease and end up somewhere that is awful and not be able to get out of my lease. Safety is a HUGE concern for me as well as if they have bug problems and rude office staff (they can come across as very customer service oriented until you sign the lease).
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2008, 11:33 PM

2,326 posts, read 6,703,714 times
The closer to I-65 and the further from Nolensville Road, the better. The Players Club used to be great, but according to friends that still live there, it has gone downhill in the last couple years with regard to safety. The Preserve is right next door and more upscale, but also much more pricey.

The other three I am not as familiar with, but I do know that Edmondson Pike is significantly better on the south side of OHB than it is on the north, and all of those complexes are on the north.

Why are you wanting to leave Bellevue? The rents are just as good as Nipper's Corner, and safety is even less of an issue.

Old 08-30-2008, 10:30 AM

I'm wanting to be more centrally located to work and church and good shopping.

Old 08-30-2008, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennimumm View Post
I'm wanting to be more centrally located to work and church and good shopping.
Makes sense. Out of all the places you named, I would choose The Preserve. The price is a little higher than the Players Club, but that works to keep out some of the tenants that you wouldn't want to have as neighbors.

Old 09-05-2008, 05:56 PM

Are there any apartments in Hermitage that anybody can recommend? Does anybody know anything about The Park at Hermitage apartments?

Old 09-05-2008, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennimumm View Post
Are there any apartments in Hermitage that anybody can recommend? Does anybody know anything about The Park at Hermitage apartments?
The Park is okay, nothing special. The level of clientele has declined a little over the past few years, but I wouldn't call it riff-raff or ghetto.

In the Hermitage area your best bet will be The Cove at Priest Lake. It is a little pricier than The Park, but worth it. Other options in that area are The Trails, Mission Priest Lake, Stewarts Ferry, and Creekstone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville