Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2008, 02:20 PM

4 posts, read 13,630 times

Advertisements

Hi. I'm new to this site and had found this particular board awhile back while searching for info on an upcoming move from AZ to TN(Nashville). I'm looking at extended stay hotels to get us settled in the new city/state but the one I found is pet friendly but the info I read says only ONE pet per room and I have 3 cats I adopted from a friends litter almost 5 months old now. I'm going to get them fixed next week and really would like to bring them all or at least 2 of them. I've grown quite fond and attached to all 3 so I really would love to bring all 3 but don't see how that would work.

Anyway my question is if anyone knows of any places that will take more than one cat??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2008, 05:44 PM

957 posts, read 3,699,096 times
Don't worry about the pet limit. We stayed at a Crossland Suites in Nashville while we house hunted. They are owned by Extended Stay America and have the same one pet policy. We stayed with 2 dogs and a cat. One of which is a 180lb Saint Bernard. They didn't say a word.

Old 11-13-2008, 07:02 AM

1,364 posts, read 4,279,529 times
On our move down to TN, we stayed at hotels with 4 dogs (3 over 125 lbs.) and 2 cats without a problem. I found places more accommodating than I thought they would have been.

Old 11-13-2008, 07:28 AM

Thanks. I was looking at Crossland as an option. Did they know ahead of time? See I was afraid if they came to clean and saw more than one cat they'd freak out on me. It would be very very hard to just chose one of them. That is such a relief. Its enough for the fee I'm guessing would be $150 since I plan to stay probably a month and a half or so.

Old 11-13-2008, 08:52 AM

957 posts, read 3,699,096 times
We checked in after 1AM and I didn't say anything about pets so they didn't even know we had pets until a few days later. If the pet sign is on the door, the cleaning person will wait until you get them out before cleaning. I'm not sure if they ever really knew for sure how many pets were there. As long as the animals are not a disturbance, it's not a problem.

I also called the Extended Stay America in Brentwood before our move and asked about pets and they said that multiple pets are not a problem unless they are disturbing other guests.

We stayed at the Crossland on Murfreesboro Rd. I would not recommend that one. They have a deal with the Auto Diesel College to take dorm overflow free. If that happens, the place can be like a frat house, and the management won't do anything about it.

Old 11-14-2008, 08:42 AM

Okay this helps a ton, thanks. I'm not sure what time I'll get in but my guess is late.

rossc thanks I may have to think about the Crossland then but not picky about noise or anything. I'd just like to be able to bring my kittens along.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville