Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 03:26 PM

6,295 posts, read 23,149,007 times

Advertisements

Waterford is the ones at Highway 70 and Hicks Road.

And The Club apartments has changed its name; it's are now The Crossings at Bellevue.

They's also The Lexington Apartments on Old Hickory.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2007, 04:32 PM

21 posts, read 62,264 times
thank you so much! your posts are extremely helpful!

Old 04-10-2007, 04:47 PM

There's a huge group of apartments on Old Hickory. They used to be called Ridge Lake; but they've changed their name to something else. I'll try to look and see tomorrow; I drive right by them every day.

You could certainly have an interesting view if you rented an apartment at The Lexington. There is a large Hindu temple on a hill right in front of it. It looks like it was transported straight from India.

Old 04-11-2007, 07:03 AM

that sounds like a very neat view! The rent at Lexington is a bit on the higher side for us... plus utilities. We're seriously considering filling out online applications for Knollwood and Crossings of Bellevue...get the paperwork going, give them a deposit, and then pick one when we get down there end of the month. They both seem to be managed by AIMCO.

Old 04-11-2007, 07:14 AM

Crossings is newer, and probably nicer.

Old 04-11-2007, 03:55 PM

There is also . . .

Madison Apartments at Ridgelake (these are the ones that used to be named Ridgelake)

Creekwood Apartments

Iroquois Apartments

Old 04-11-2007, 08:39 PM

162 posts, read 548,925 times
The Lakes have a newer feel than the Knollwood property and are a bit more convenient to the Vanderbilt and Green Hills area, but you may want to be on the I40 side if you'll be commuting to Metro Center.

Old 04-12-2007, 06:35 AM

alleycat- thanks. i will check up on Creekwood... Rigelake has received way too many bad ratings on the apartmentratings webiste. Iroqouis has no availibity for when we want.

kpellatiro- Rent at The Lakes is on the higher side and for a smaller space... Being close to I40 will be a big advantage. I spoke to Knollwood mgmt yday and they are undergoing bigtime renovations there to be complete by June. What is your impression of Crossings of Bellevue?

And I find it odd the online rental application needs you to enter your SSN!!!! With all the identity theft happenning lately... there's no way I would enter it online!!

Old 04-12-2007, 06:46 AM

Wherever you are along the main areas of Bellevue, you would be reasonably convenient to I-40. It's only when you get out towards Williamson County that this would be an issue. Knollwood, Crossings, Lakes . . . it's all about the same as far as commute time is concerned.

One thing about Ridgelake . . . they may have more complaints because they have a lot more units (thousands). Still, they are plenty of apartments in Bellevue or surrounding areas to chose from.

Well, if you do move to Bellevue . . . welcome! I might run into you some time at the library, or the park, or Publix; or even out at MetroCenter. Of course, neither one of us will know who the other one is. ;-)

Old 04-23-2007, 07:18 AM

We've decided on Crossings of Bellevue...seems like a pretty nice community.. coming down there this weekend and moving in!!!! I also noticed the CMMarathon is on this weekend and I'm a runner! How exciting! We will be driving down there Saturday at noon so hopefully I can catch some of the action.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville