Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 12:05 AM

117 posts, read 488,069 times

Advertisements

Thanks alleycat and DeLaSalle for the imput!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2007, 03:28 PM

923 posts, read 3,512,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
Offering an opinion . . .

Vanderbilt or Vanderbilt Childrens Hospital, followed by Centennial (the Sarah Cannon Cancer Center), but Baptist and St. Thomas would also be good choices from what I understand.

Alleycat,
You know soooo much, it's hard to believe.
The Wife and I wanted to take you to lunch while we were there, Give you the "Truth Serum" and really have a great time, hehe, lol.

Old 06-30-2007, 08:10 AM

2 posts, read 5,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by employment_guide View Post
I just wanted to say hello! I'm new to this forum. I am an Account Manager for The Employment Guide, and I was not feeling creative when I created this username, so here I am.

I know lots & lots about Nashville, as I was born & raised here, so I hope to contribute a lot to this forum!

Thanks for listening!
Hi there,

I'm hoping you can help me. I'm starting completely over. I'm a high school teacher, single (well divorced) and 30. I am looking for an area that has people my age to meet. I don't want to be in a family-oriented area, at least not yet. I'm moving from Illinois, love the country but don't want to be far away from the activities and night life. Any ideas on where I should look? Also, what high schools/cities are good schools to apply to for teaching? I appreciate your help! Thanks!

Old 06-30-2007, 09:09 AM

6,295 posts, read 23,203,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLaSalle View Post
Alleycat,
You know soooo much, it's hard to believe.
The Wife and I wanted to take you to lunch while we were there, Give you the "Truth Serum" and really have a great time, hehe, lol.
Well, thanks. I just now read your post. I guess this thread has sunken down the page somewhat and I just never opened it again. Someone else was asking a question and pushed it to the top.

Old 06-30-2007, 10:22 AM

11 posts, read 34,461 times
I'm an Respiratory Therapist, but stay home with my kids now. I worked at Baptist then Vanderbilt Children's Hospital....loved both. VCH is the best, but you have to love children.

Old 06-30-2007, 11:07 AM

7 posts, read 46,408 times
Hello!

Any insight into the music biz in Nashville? I'm looking to relocate from LA but want to stay in the industry. I've worked in music publishing and for a PRO for the last five years and have a bachelor's degree in music business. Hoping to find recruiters or other ways to find out about openings as I know most get filled via word of mouth (which is harder when I'm not physically there)!

Thanks and welcome!

Old 06-30-2007, 01:21 PM

1,715 posts, read 6,978,191 times
Eric, here are the local school districts (and current openings):

Annoucement of Vacancies- Certificated Staff

http://www.wcs.edu/hr_jobs/vacancyteacher.htm (broken link)

Old 07-07-2007, 06:21 PM

162 posts, read 604,245 times
Default social work

What about social work related jobs/ non-profits?? Any info or guidance in that area employment_guide?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville