U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2010, 03:23 PM

4 posts, read 13,064 times

Advertisements

I am going to be in Murfreesboro around the last week of January and first week of February. I am planning to stay for a week. I need an extended stay hotel or alternative (need refrigerator/microwave) that will allow two little dogs. I have to be able to leave them in the room occasionally.

I've been searching the Internet for days, but everything is either too high or will only allow 1 pet. I am looking for something no more than $400-$500 per week. Time is getting short.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2010, 06:14 PM

957 posts, read 3,446,859 times
Crossland which I think is owned by Extended Stay America didn't complain about our two dogs and two cats for a month. One of the dogs is a 180lb Saint Bernard. I can't remember if the rules say only one dog. When we booked I asked if they allowed dogs and they said yes. When we arrived, nothing was said regarding the animals. I think it was around $50 a night which included the pet deposit.

I think I called and asked one of the Extended Stays and the person I talked to said that technically they only allow one dog, but as long as no one complains, they won't bother you.

Old 01-06-2010, 08:30 PM

625 posts, read 4,277,247 times
Don't ask, don't tell

Old 01-06-2010, 08:58 PM

4 posts, read 13,064 times
Default Dog Friendly Hotels

Thanks a lot for the help. Unfortunately Crossland is on Murfreesboro Rd in Nashville. I didn't find one in Murfreesboro, which is SE of Nashville.

Don't ask don't tell probably is the best advice from both of you.

Thanks again!

Old 01-06-2010, 10:58 PM

56 posts, read 132,774 times
Pet Friendly Hotels in Nashville, TN, US

We have used this link when we travel. Just ask at any hotel that you are thinking of staying in. Most are surprisingly accommodating to pets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville