U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Nature
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2007, 05:52 PM

1,397 posts, read 4,512,821 times

Advertisements

I've heard so many good things about Jolly Ball, so I was wondering have you ever had it? What do you think about it?
Welcome to Horsemen's Pride! (http://www.jollyball.com/JollyPetsHome.html - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2007, 09:49 AM

1,930 posts, read 9,642,074 times
I have never heard of these?! Brooklyn, Destiny and Jayda would love the Romp-n-Roll, the Jolly Critters I & II and the Jolly Flying Discs! The only toys that last for longer than 5 minutes with them are the black Kong Toys. Even the other Kong Toys get chewed up in a matter of minutes, only the strongest one (the black one) last, and that still doesn't last very long! lol! I want to see if these toys last longer. The Jolly Critters are just like the Kong Toys, they are basically the same shape except that the Kong toys aren't in the shape of a squirrel. It says.. "this critter is made extra-tough to withstand the most ferocious bite, but specially compounded to be gentle on teeth and gums. Our Jolly Critter is made to outlast the competition... try one and see." So, maybe they will last longer than the Kong Toys? It says that they sell them at Petco, so next time I'm at Petco I'm going to get three of the Jolly Critters and see how long they last! Oh, I didn't see that there were more on that page. I guess the ones that I'm going to try are the Jolly Critters I and the Raccoons, Squirrels, and Chipmunks that are at the bottom of the page are the Jolly Critters II. They don't look like they would last very long though. Have you ever had any of these toys? Have you used the Kong toys, balls, etc? Thanks for the link, it would be nice if these last longer than the Kong Toys!

Old 09-25-2007, 12:12 PM

1,913 posts, read 8,393,258 times
I haven't seen the Jolly Ball in stores. They look kinda neat though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitBullMommie1206 View Post
Have you used the Kong toys, balls, etc? Thanks for the link, it would be nice if these last longer than the Kong Toys!
Lady cannot last a few minutes with toys!...lol
She likes my socks though!

I did end up getting her a HUGE Kong like toy, and so far so good...she has finally found out that her mouth does not open that wide!...
A basketball is another one that has survived!...she pushes that thing around the yard forever!!

Old 09-25-2007, 12:40 PM

1,930 posts, read 9,642,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citybythebay View Post
I haven't seen the Jolly Ball in stores. They look kinda neat though!

Lady cannot last a few minutes with toys!...lol
She likes my socks though!

I did end up getting her a HUGE Kong like toy, and so far so good...she has finally found out that her mouth does not open that wide!...
A basketball is another one that has survived!...she pushes that thing around the yard forever!!
Brooklyn, Destiny and Jayda LOVE socks! lol! Socks are definitely in the top three favorite things for them. They will play tug-o-war with each other until the sock rips and then they will each take a piece, go lay in separate parts of the room and chew their piece of sock into a million pieces! And then when their done mommy has to pick it all up! lol! Almost every toy we have ever bought them was completely destroyed within maybe 10 minutes, except the Kong toys. Even most of the Kong toys get chewed up quickly, but the black Kong toy will last for a few days, that's the best we have found so far! They also really like bones, but a bone that would be the right size for them will be completely gone within a day, so we buy them HUGE bones and they last a long time! lol! Oh, and tennis balls. They love to play with tennis balls and they last a long time. I will give them each their own tennis ball, but right away two of them will drop theirs and go after the other one! Like the girls will drop theirs and Brooklyn will keep is, so the girls will chase Brooklyn around the house for ever! Then somehow, the tennis balls always end up under the sofa, and they will try to get their little big heads up under the sofa to get it, but they never can. They will try to get the tennis ball for hours! lol! The funny thing is that they always have two other tennis balls sitting right next to them, but they don't care, they always want the one that the other dog has or the one that's under the sofa! Gotta love dogs!

Old 09-25-2007, 12:54 PM

1,397 posts, read 4,512,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PitBullMommie1206 View Post
Brooklyn, Destiny and Jayda LOVE socks! lol! Socks are definitely in the top three favorite things for them. They will play tug-o-war with each other until the sock rips and then they will each take a piece, go lay in separate parts of the room and chew their piece of sock into a million pieces! And then when their done mommy has to pick it all up! lol! Almost every toy we have ever bought them was completely destroyed within maybe 10 minutes, except the Kong toys. Even most of the Kong toys get chewed up quickly, but the black Kong toy will last for a few days, that's the best we have found so far! They also really like bones, but a bone that would be the right size for them will be completely gone within a day, so we buy them HUGE bones and they last a long time! lol! Oh, and tennis balls. They love to play with tennis balls and they last a long time. I will give them each their own tennis ball, but right away two of them will drop theirs and go after the other one! Like the girls will drop theirs and Brooklyn will keep is, so the girls will chase Brooklyn around the house for ever! Then somehow, the tennis balls always end up under the sofa, and they will try to get their little big heads up under the sofa to get it, but they never can. They will try to get the tennis ball for hours! lol! The funny thing is that they always have two other tennis balls sitting right next to them, but they don't care, they always want the one that the other dog has or the one that's under the sofa! Gotta love dogs!
I laughed so hard when you said that they like socks!!!Like Lady!!!Too cute. The only toy that ever lasted was - were Kong Toys - the black ones. O, when you put stuffing in it - they are even more happy.The rest of them are gone within minutes. But being that Portia ADORES balls, and I've heard that people say that these toys are very sturdy, we will give them a try. It will be interesting to see them play. But, yeah, after so many chewed up toys,poked balls and stuff like that,I hope that this will work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Nature
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or