U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Nature
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2013, 10:02 AM

149 posts, read 224,566 times

Advertisements

I grew up watching both Nature and Nova on PBS and found I really like watching the different animals and learning about there habitates and cycle in life. I have been watching Nova Australia's first 4 billion years and it is so interesting to see how life had cycled from the beginning of time to today. I find it so fascinating
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2013, 07:13 PM

41,115 posts, read 15,887,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyBoyDC10AA View Post
I grew up watching both Nature and Nova on PBS and found I really like watching the different animals and learning about there habitates and cycle in life. I have been watching Nova Australia's first 4 billion years and it is so interesting to see how life had cycled from the beginning of time to today. I find it so fascinating
I love both of those shows. They are very informative and beautifully filmed. A few days ago I watched back-to-back episodes of Nova and both were timely and fascinating. One was about the Moore, OK tornadoes. How the heck did they produce a 50-minute documentary and air it that quickly? The show was as top-notch as all Nova episodes are.

Nature is another favorite of mine. I love learning about earth's amazing flora and fauna.

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Automotive, Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Old 06-03-2013, 07:44 AM
bjh

35,935 posts, read 24,719,518 times
Yes, and some episodes are available on pbs.org

Old 06-03-2013, 07:49 AM

2,187 posts, read 3,787,340 times
Yes, my hubby and I watch both. When I was a kid my Dad and I always watched Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom and all of the Jacques Cousteau documentaries. I have always loved nature, animals, and anything to do with it. Nova is exceptional, and PBS is just all-around astounding, IMHO.

Old 06-04-2013, 05:27 PM

6,282 posts, read 5,760,351 times
I don't like nature shows or nature for that matter. I clicked on the wrong forum.

Old 06-08-2013, 09:25 PM

748 posts, read 1,459,327 times
My husband and I watch both of those when there are topics we like on. We just watched one last night about a white lion that I believe was on nature. Both shows are pretty good!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Nature