U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Nature
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2013, 09:08 PM

36,505 posts, read 47,147,029 times

Advertisements

Стой до конца и не вздумай сломаться! | Только позитив | Онлайн-кинотеатр | Смотреть видео приколы онлайн в хорошем качестве бесплатно
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2013, 11:45 PM

41,703 posts, read 16,410,262 times
Folks, we don't ordinarily allow posts in a foreign language, but I'm letting this one slide. It is a legitimate link and a beautiful video. Not sure whether it was created in a studio or an actual natural occurrence. Looks like a combination of the two.

I had to click on the full-screen icon to see anything besides a white box, but the video worked fine once I clicked on full-screen.

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Automotive, Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Old 12-02-2013, 02:51 AM

16,482 posts, read 22,207,987 times
No, it is not real. No one could get shots like that, not possible in real life. It is no different than any kids movie made many times using animals. There are too many things about this clip that make no sense. The movements the mother grizzly made are the same exact movements that trained grizzlies are trained to do for the movies. Not real.

Old 12-02-2013, 04:22 AM

15,719 posts, read 14,701,471 times
Real or not.....I enjoyed watching it!

Thanks for allowing it to be posted Pam.

Old 12-02-2013, 05:57 AM

36,505 posts, read 47,147,029 times
Yes, Thanks Pam. Actually there isn't anything to read or anything spoken in any language. However it was done I find it fascinating and it must have taken some very talented folks-especially the editor- to put together. i want it to be read- I like the way I feel watching it- I'm actually right there as an eye witness. So obviously the films creators have accomplished their goals.

Old 12-02-2013, 06:34 AM

3,866 posts, read 5,601,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
No, it is not real. No one could get shots like that...

Obviously. But it sure makes for good cinema!

Old 12-02-2013, 11:44 AM

1,176 posts, read 2,229,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJSinger View Post
Folks, we don't ordinarily allow posts in a foreign language, but I'm letting this one slide. It is a legitimate link and a beautiful video. Not sure whether it was created in a studio or an actual natural occurrence. Looks like a combination of the two.

I had to click on the full-screen icon to see anything besides a white box, but the video worked fine once I clicked on full-screen.

PJ: This is actually a clip from the 1988 movie titled "The Bear". If you like the "historical nature" genre and don't mind very little dialogue, then you will probably like this movie.

In other words, did you like Castaway? Yes? Okay then... Did you like Quest for Fire? Yes? Okay then... Did you like Milo & Otis? Yes? Okay then... This movie is right up your alley.

The Bear (1988) - IMDb
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Nature