Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Nature
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2012, 09:33 PM

1,553 posts, read 1,833,658 times

Advertisements

I think some here are blind to the truth.

What I said is: the Quran tells us the garments ward from us the heat (but not the coldness) in the same manner as do the shields ward from us the arrows and shells.

Have you understood, Mr. science or your mind is locked?

Old 01-03-2012, 12:38 AM

3,437 posts, read 6,068,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
I think some here are blind to the truth.

What I said is: the Quran tells us the garments ward from us the heat (but not the coldness) in the same manner as do the shields ward from us the arrows and shells.

Have you understood, Mr. science or your mind is locked?
Most people understand that in the cold clothes are to keep the heat IN and at some level the wet out.

People don't need the Qur'an for that information.

Old 01-03-2012, 06:58 AM

3,423 posts, read 3,209,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir
If you ask anyone, even a child in the primary school: what is the advantage of the clothes to us? he will answer: to protect us from coldness and heat.
Indeed. So why did you ask in the first place?

Old 01-03-2012, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
Most people understand that in the cold clothes are to keep the heat IN and at some level the wet out.

People don't need the Qur'an for that information.
This is the proof of what I said.
And according to your fanatism, you will not admit the truth about the Quran, that it told the truth, and did not mistake the mistake that you did and anyone may do when he is asked about the advantage of the clothes.

And this is one of the marvels of the Quran.

And you are unfortunate: because you don't let people enter, and not you yourself enter as the Christ said.

The Christ himself, and by inspiration, acquainted the interpreter, Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly, about the interpretation of the Glorious Quran, and instructed him about the exclusive devotion to God alone.

Old 01-03-2012, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orogenicman View Post
Indeed. So why did you ask in the first place?
This is to demonstrate to you something marvelous in the Quran, that any man might have mistaken (and even you or your friend said the colthes protect from coldness and heat ..etc); therefore, I asked you to let you say mistake;

while it came true and correct in the Quran, the word of God: that the clothes ward the heat from you because the heat is external,
and did not say: the clothes ward the coldness from you because the coldness is only the loss of the body heat to the outside and it is not the coldness comes to you from outside.

Old 01-03-2012, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
This is the proof of what I said.
And according to your fanatism, you will not admit the truth about the Quran, that it told the truth, and did not mistake the mistake that you did and anyone may do when he is asked about the advantage of the clothes.
There go those circles again, you must get really dizzy.

The advantage of clothes is to protect us from the elements, those basically being HOT, COLD, WET, so where is this special truth the Qur'an has considering this is basic knowledge even a child knows and Humans have known since "caveman" days?

Old 01-03-2012, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkb0714 View Post
I hate it when thread get hikacked by the cuckoo bananas people.

Can't we have any forum that don't have the religious whack jobs in them?
This thread was STARTED by a cuckoo bananas person.

Old 01-03-2012, 11:42 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,493,749 times
T&S, I'll ask again since you seem to be ignoring my question, and even this topic after your attempts to take yet another thread you started off topic repeatedly.

You say this is for "serious scientists only" so you should be forth coming with your credentials and degrees that qualify you as a "scientist".

Old 01-04-2012, 12:02 AM

3,359 posts, read 7,319,553 times
I'm going to bed now, and watching 'The Howling part 4 or 5', cause right now your temper is out of control...

You need to calm down...and we will talk tomorrow...after you have calmed down...

Old 01-04-2012, 12:12 AM

16,294 posts, read 28,493,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post
I'm going to bed now, and watching 'The Howling part 4 or 5', cause right now your temper is out of control...

You need to calm down...and we will talk tomorrow...after you have calmed down...
<snicker> My temper? this is a hoot, watching you duck, dodge and try to slither off like a kid that just got caught shoplifting a lollypop in a candy store.

Be sure and come back and enlighten us all with your vast scientific education, credentials, disciplines and degrees. (8 grade science class doesn't hold much sway)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Nature