U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2007, 02:51 AM

1 posts, read 3,868 times

Advertisements

We are looking for a pet friendly house to rent in Cambridge, Ne. Husband is working in Cambridge and is renting an apartment in McCook. I will be joining him shortly and we would like to rent a house closer to work site. Fully or partially Furnished house, one bedroom would be fine. Do Cambridge have it's own local newspaper that I amy access on-line? Your help would be appreciaited.
Thanks you ahead of time
happyspirit

Last edited by happyspirit; 08-23-2007 at 03:03 AM.. Reason: mispelling
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2007, 08:42 AM

482 posts, read 2,133,697 times
I come from this area and know Cambridge well. They do have a local newspaper, but it is not on line. Most of the houses that would be for rent in Cambridge will most likely be unfurnished. Your best bet is to make the trip from McCook to Cambridge and go to the newspaper office. It is located next to the grocery store. You turn left off of the highway going through Cambridge at the power plant/city shops that is across the street from the funeral home. Go one block north turn right and find a parking place. The newspaper office is across the street on the north side.

Old 09-17-2007, 06:40 PM

1 posts, read 3,829 times
Default House to rent in Cambridge

This is response to an earlier reply. If you are interested in a house to rent furnished or unfurnished you need to contact the City of Cambridge at their City offices. 308-697-3711 They should have a list of persons that rent or can provide housing. Also, the Cambridge Clarion is located on Patterson street across for the First National Bank of Cambridge. If you are on Highway 6 & 34 turn north at Faw Motor Company and proceed 1.5 blocks. It is located on the West side of the street next to the United States Post Office. With the ethanol production, there has been alot of interest in rentals , so I do not know how many rentals are available in town. You may want to check with the Bartley Village (7 miles west of Cambridge) or Holbrook (7 miles east of Cambridge) Hope this is of some help.

Old 09-26-2007, 06:34 AM

10 posts, read 31,576 times
I am the wife of a traveler too and am living in Cambridge now. Did you find a place? The city office will email you the list of current rentals for Cambridge and surrounding areas if you call and request it, they are really nice. If I can help in any way post here. Good luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska