Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 06:48 PM

4,176 posts, read 10,705,235 times
GREAT! Good luck - it's been a long haul for you, I know. From our previous conversations, I know how impatient you are.
MAN, I LOVE NE! We spent two weeks there and fell in love, couldn't WAIT to get back here and pack!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2008, 06:50 PM

947 posts, read 3,576,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCGranny View Post
GREAT! Good luck - it's been a long haul for you, I know. From our previous conversations, I know how impatient you are.
MAN, I LOVE NE! We spent two weeks there and fell in love, couldn't WAIT to get back here and pack!
I wouldn't call myself impatient, just someone who likes to move faster then other folks sometimes.. and one who is frustrated with my industry.

Old 05-07-2008, 06:55 PM

LOL I can empathize - I am that way too.
Again, good luck!
Maybe we'll see you at the Star Gazer Week at the Merritt Reservoir the end of June... 300 miles is nothin', right? We're also going to the Dexter Cattle show in Hastings July 9-11. Hope you make it out to NE by then. You'll recognize me by my use of "ya'll".

Old 05-08-2008, 02:38 PM

2,589 posts, read 10,570,694 times
Quote:
Hey, RB - did you find a place to relocate yet?

We're moving to Cody the end of this month! <dance dance dance>

The closest radio station is in Valentine, though.
Cody - just went thru threre on Saturday (was supposed to be on Friday; however, had an unexpected day/nite in Hay Springs due to the Springtime blizzard).... nice place! Love that part of the country...

There was another station (90.1 - "The Voice of the Lakota Nation") that must have been coming from Pine Ridge - was Indian chants for about 30 minutes then they announced time to switch formats and went to Barbara Mandrell - I had to laugh - both Cowboys and Indians on one station - talk about diversity and everyone getting along. Not sure what about it struck me funny but it did. I listened for awhile and the chants were interesting to listen to.

Old 05-09-2008, 08:43 PM

Yup, Dave; Hubby and I are sooo anxious. We watch the weather reports - he was so jealous that our daughter and I were out there in several small snows - and we were both irked that we missed the 9 inches last week!

Yeah, I listened to 90.1 while we were out there a little bit, but all we heard was country. Glad to know they have Indian chants - Hubby and I have several recordings of those, also pipe music, that we enjoy. Of course, mainly he is an old-rocker and I am a Motown and Disco queen type. ( I always say I used to be a disco queen, now I look more like a drag queen.) :0 )

Old 05-09-2008, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Yup, Dave; Hubby and I are sooo anxious. We watch the weather reports - he was so jealous that our daughter and I were out there in several small snows - and we were both irked that we missed the 9 inches last week!

Yeah, I listened to 90.1 while we were out there a little bit, but all we heard was country. Glad to know they have Indian chants - Hubby and I have several recordings of those, also pipe music, that we enjoy. Of course, mainly he is an old-rocker and I am a Motown and Disco queen type. ( I always say I used to be a disco queen, now I look more like a drag queen.) :0 )
Don't remind me of disco - that was a sad period in music and unfortunatly that was my last few years of high school... I'll always deny doing those dances (brick house, etc)

Old 05-10-2008, 12:12 AM

Quote:
I GOT A JOB!
https://www.city-data.com/forum/nebra...-m-moving.html

Old 05-10-2008, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioBroadcaster2008 View Post
Congratulations and welcome to the state

Old 05-10-2008, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1215 View Post
Congratulations and welcome to the state
THANK YOU!

Old 05-11-2008, 04:48 AM

Wink Tic!!!

Now Dave - Disco lives forever!!! (Especially on my karaoke machine )

LOL Donna Summer, Kool and the Gang... happy times...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska