Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 02:45 PM

9 posts, read 69,777 times

Advertisements

I moved to Lincoln a year and half ago, and I have to say this place sucks. Traffic isn't bad, but people ride your ass and are completely rude. I have no idea how most of this idiots here got thier drivers permits.
The demographics are way off, also the crime rate is higher then Omaha. I moved from Las Vegas and yes Las Vegas is full of *******s too, but Lincoln is just as bad. Thing that sucks for me is I want to move from this hell hole, but I made the mistake of buying a house when I moved here. So now I'm stuck because the housing market has taking such a dive. It is now impossible to sell. TAXES are OUTRAGIOUS!! I payed more here to register my truck then I did in Nevada. What is up with that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2009, 03:47 PM

482 posts, read 1,331,720 times
Sorry things aren't working out for you.

Old 01-17-2009, 01:16 PM

1,119 posts, read 4,199,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebraskanass View Post
I moved to Lincoln a year and half ago, and I have to say this place sucks. Traffic isn't bad, but people ride your ass and are completely rude. I have no idea how most of this idiots here got thier drivers permits.
The demographics are way off, also the crime rate is higher then Omaha. I moved from Las Vegas and yes Las Vegas is full of *******s too, but Lincoln is just as bad. Thing that sucks for me is I want to move from this hell hole, but I made the mistake of buying a house when I moved here. So now I'm stuck because the housing market has taking such a dive. It is now impossible to sell. TAXES are OUTRAGIOUS!! I payed more here to register my truck then I did in Nevada. What is up with that?

Why do you have to keep coming up with new nick-names?

And anybody who has lived in both Lincoln and Las Vegas would know this to be WAYYYYYYYYYY of base, and completely untrue..

What's your problem anyway? Why do you have to make these type of remarks to bring everybody down? So you didn't get what you are looking for.. Why do you have to make everybody else feel as bad as you do?

Old 01-17-2009, 09:00 PM

9 posts, read 69,777 times
TRUTH HURTS --DON'T IT ehenningsen?

Old 01-18-2009, 01:21 PM

1,119 posts, read 4,199,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebraskanass View Post
TRUTH HURTS --DON'T IT ehenningsen?
The only one here that is hurtin is obviously you, by coming up with multiple screen names with the same hate message...

I'm fine, and Lincoln is 100x times the city that Vegas is.. I know cause I lived in both..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska