Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 06:52 AM

1,200 posts, read 2,216,816 times

Advertisements

I don't think Lynch cares.

Old 12-03-2010, 10:08 AM

477 posts, read 899,852 times
I think all of these posts. including those of AH are good for this thread. I understand your feelings about it but I think it serves to show the world how naive people can be and what a travesty it is to be in jail for defending yourself.

Mac, I'm sorry about your inlaws. Prayers sent to the rest of your family.

Old 12-03-2010, 11:06 AM

2,105 posts, read 6,661,915 times
Quote:
Shea-Porter,Hodes
Doubt they care any longer.

Old 12-03-2010, 04:47 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,961,276 times
I resent any moderation on a problem in MY thread, moderating ME.

With that said i feel that if any poster mocks the man named in this thread it is a in-justice to him and his family. That in-justice could cause him harm. I do not belive in causing any one harm and that is how this mans mess got started, some one forced plasible harm on him and his.

The politians serve the people, and this is not serving anyone, and the people for the most part less one, are not being served.

NH Forester, To me you appear a wiser man than I, so if this does get out of hand, I would appreciate any help you might offer, please. I do attempt to be fair. mac

I just discovered I have been censored twice in my thread. If it happens again just bann me. If you ban me make it forever.

Old 12-03-2010, 05:39 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,696,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I resent any moderation on a problem in MY thread, moderating ME.

With that said i feel that if any poster mocks the man named in this thread it is a in-justice to him and his family. That in-justice could cause him harm. I do not belive in causing any one harm and that is how this mans mess got started, some one forced plasible harm on him and his.

The politians serve the people, and this is not serving anyone, and the people for the most part less one, are not being served.

NH Forester, To me you appear a wiser man than I, so if this does get out of hand, I would appreciate any help you might offer, please. I do attempt to be fair. mac

I just discovered I have been censored twice in my thread. If it happens again just bann me. If you ban me make it forever.
I believe the state motto is Live Free or Die....not that we all have to agree with Mr. Mac Muz or suffer his angry wrath Mr. Bird did have a trial and I believe he was careless with his second amendment rights.

Old 12-03-2010, 06:14 PM

3,859 posts, read 10,327,170 times
Update on rallies around the Lakes region to support Ward:

Saturday
Junction of Routes 25 and 16 in Ossipee from 9:30 to noon

Sunday

Junction of Routes 25 and 16 in Ossipee from 1-3 p.m.

Junction of Routes 25 and 3 at the lights in Meredith from 1-3 p.m.

Meredith traffic circle from 1-3 p.m.

Corner of Bean Road and Route 25 in Center Harbor from 1-3 p.m.

Old 12-03-2010, 06:30 PM

nicolem, I copied and pasted this exactly on the Tamworth Exchange. Hope you don't mind any.

Old 12-04-2010, 05:52 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,327,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
nicolem, I copied and pasted this exactly on the Tamworth Exchange. Hope you don't mind any.
Thank you Mac-I appreciate it. The more people that know, the better!

Old 12-04-2010, 04:05 PM

I met with folks in Ossipee this morning to learn more which i did. I spoke out of place at one point mentioning this is what we get with so many Democrates

The instant reply from the one I was talking with was "I am a democrate, but I won't be voting for them any more!" "I voted for Robin Gordon and Lynch too, it was a mistake!"

Me: I just smiled and tried to be humble.

My plan now is to attempt to hit all 4 meets starting in Ossipee and ending in Meredith traffic circle, to learn more. A new addition from 3 to 4 is that 2 events will be held in Meredith. All of these at the same times.

Last edited by Mac_Muz; 12-04-2010 at 04:16 PM..

Old 12-05-2010, 10:11 AM

3,034 posts, read 9,137,371 times
anyone who owns a firearm for self-defense NEEDS to become thoroughly familiar with the laws in his or her state regarding the display or use of that firearm.

Ward Bird belongs in jail for his actions. He did not have any reason to be waving about a pistol and pointing it at an unarmed woman looking at property for sale. He was totally in the wrong and deserves to serve every day of the 3 year sentence.

Ward Bird behaved criminally and dangerously and is an offense to anyone that is responsible with weapons. No Trespassing signs are only a deterrent. They do not allow property owners to brandish weapons at people who trespass. He does have property rights; he also has to right to be rational and civil. Running outside wearing an oak barrel with suspenders, waiving a gun around and yelling profanities is neither. He was not protecting his property, he was trying to discourage a buyer from purchasing the property near him. The 'no trespassing' signs were on the road going to several homes, not just his property. Read to court file and learn the facts. You did not hear about his past record for the same reason you did not hear about her past record. IT'S THE LAW.

you can't threaten someone without justification just because they are on private property. Nor can you cook meth, run a prostitution ring, launder money or train terrorists on private property.

Bird turned down a plea deal that would have involved a suspended sentence with no jail time, anger management and forfeiture of firearms (not a lifetime ban). He refused, went to trial and was convicted. When you tease the bull, you gotta' expect to get the horn.

Last edited by buck naked; 12-05-2010 at 11:31 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire