Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 04:30 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,961,276 times

Advertisements

We agree on that. Now it is the crime does not fit the punishment. At this time I do not believe the tresspasser understood Bird was armed at all and never did know that untill he decided she was leaving and he retreated into his dwelling.

I am willing to assume he had the gun in his hand held close to him as if it were holstered, seeking information to decide if he would or not need it. That he didn't now wave it, nor point it at any time towards her or use the weapon to make any threat. That the first time the tresspasser became aware he was armed was when his back was turned and he was checking the safety, and thinking about calling the cops.

I am willing to assume his physical condition is the cause of why there was no holster. It seems reasonable to assume as I have to me, and i think if a jury had this speculitive notion in their heads they might see it the way i see it.

These circumstances are extra ordinary.

I maintain that if for the whole time 5 to 10 minutes of her milling about and accusing him of wild things he did NOT wave his hands around with any weapon. If he really did then she is much more stupid that i would credit her for.

I know in my past when any cops and or anyone else had a gun out and pointed my way, not that anyone ever waved and flailed the air once, but always pointing it AT ME I never said another word. I did what was requested, well it's a demand at that point.

So he could not have waved the weapon for any amount of time with out her doing as was demanded. She had no idea he was armed and saw fit to debate and argue for so long as it pleased her to do. So the punishment does not fit the crime, and if anyone should have been jailed it should have been her.

Old 12-11-2010, 01:00 PM

54 posts, read 307,524 times
I'm praying this man is free by Christmas because he is a good Christian and wants to go to Church with his family not a bunch of sinners

Old 12-11-2010, 02:23 PM

10,926 posts, read 21,994,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepperblack View Post
I'm praying this man is free by Christmas because he is a good Christian and wants to go to Church with his family not a bunch of sinners
Now that's funny, thanks for the good laugh

Old 12-17-2010, 07:06 PM

1,004 posts, read 2,345,155 times
Looks like things are moving forward in the effort to get Ward Bird out of jail.

The Governor was given a petition with the signatures of over 100 of our state representatives to give to the executive council.

I have emailed all the State reps in my district and the Governor to voice my thoughts on getting Mr Bird out of jail. I've not been responded to by even one.

Free Ward Bird!!

Old 12-18-2010, 07:26 AM

3,034 posts, read 9,138,031 times
yes - the governor accepted the petition and has forwarded it to the Executive Council. It will be heard in January. Ward Bird will not be home for the holidays.

If he is set free, then it's proof that our justice system is a joke.

Old 12-18-2010, 10:38 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,961,276 times
Our justice system is a joke, and it's more like the system of In-Justice.

For the nay sayers let me come break a leg, then tell lies about how you can dance and jump.

All of the defence arguments were not heard.

The fact Bird was stitched up recovering from emgergency AORTA surgery were covered up. For those who never had that type of surgery you are cut open from below the navel to the sternum. The bigger a body you have the harder it is to stay stitched up. You can't wave your arms around,, you can't jump around, you can't go up and down stairs, you can't even laugh.
If the jury was informed about that there would have been no case.

The fact this woman was peeping into his daughters windows was covered up. It's no wonder when the woman showed up Bird was set off some. Invite me to peep in your daughters windows and see if that isn't upsetting to you.

Bird had no way to know if the woman was armed, or if she was with anyone else. Do that to me at my place and you too will be looking at the wrong end of a gun. Been there before, and am sure i will be there again.

This man was in his own HOME. That home is HIS, not yours' not that criminal womans, it was his.

Again with that type of surgery you don't wear a belt, much less a gun belt, I KNOW I wouldn't since I had that surgery myself. If it were me I would have carried my .45 down at my side too.

That is what a reasonable man would do under these circumstances.

I know where he lives and so I know it would take the cops more than 35 minutes to get there, IF the cops had nothing better to do.

It is a SIN that this man may not be home before the Holidays.

FREE WARD BIRD.

As of yet I have not written to Gov Lynch, because i fear my RAGE will harm Bird.

Once Bird is released i plan to file a formal complaint on Robin Gordon and want her arrested for abuse of system. I want her disbarred, and imprisioned for abuse of system.

I want Bird pardoned 100% and re-emmbursed for lost pay, lost time, and re-instated with full RIGHTS to Bear Arms.

Old 12-19-2010, 02:08 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,697,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buck naked View Post
yes - the governor accepted the petition and has forwarded it to the Executive Council. It will be heard in January. Ward Bird will not be home for the holidays.

If he is set free, then it's proof that our justice system is a joke.
If we want to set somebody free just drive around yelling that they should be set free....don't worry about facts or anything

Old 12-19-2010, 02:10 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,697,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Our justice system is a joke, and it's more like the system of In-Justice.

For the nay sayers let me come break a leg, then tell lies about how you can dance and jump.

All of the defence arguments were not heard.

The fact Bird was stitched up recovering from emgergency AORTA surgery were covered up. For those who never had that type of surgery you are cut open from below the navel to the sternum. The bigger a body you have the harder it is to stay stitched up. You can't wave your arms around,, you can't jump around, you can't go up and down stairs, you can't even laugh.
If the jury was informed about that there would have been no case.

The fact this woman was peeping into his daughters windows was covered up. It's no wonder when the woman showed up Bird was set off some. Invite me to peep in your daughters windows and see if that isn't upsetting to you.

Bird had no way to know if the woman was armed, or if she was with anyone else. Do that to me at my place and you too will be looking at the wrong end of a gun. Been there before, and am sure i will be there again.

This man was in his own HOME. That home is HIS, not yours' not that criminal womans, it was his.

Again with that type of surgery you don't wear a belt, much less a gun belt, I KNOW I wouldn't since I had that surgery myself. If it were me I would have carried my .45 down at my side too.

That is what a reasonable man would do under these circumstances.

I know where he lives and so I know it would take the cops more than 35 minutes to get there, IF the cops had nothing better to do.

It is a SIN that this man may not be home before the Holidays.

FREE WARD BIRD.

As of yet I have not written to Gov Lynch, because i fear my RAGE will harm Bird.

Once Bird is released i plan to file a formal complaint on Robin Gordon and want her arrested for abuse of system. I want her disbarred, and imprisioned for abuse of system.

I want Bird pardoned 100% and re-emmbursed for lost pay, lost time, and re-instated with full RIGHTS to Bear Arms.
You would really be better off writing to Govener Lynch and letting him know about your operation than letting us know about your operation over and over since he is in more of a position to help than any of us are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire