Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2007, 10:50 AM

1 posts, read 2,846 times

Advertisements

Looking for a house to rent, or lease to purchase in the Thornton, Campton, Woodstock area. Must be a long term rental, not seasonal. I am looking to go back to NH to stay till retirement not just to be there. Growing up Campton was where my parents would bring us every month to camp during summer. Now that my father has passed away, it is my moms request that we all remember him and how he was, the best time of my life was there. I lived there for one year back in the mid nineties, and have not had the opportunity to return.

I am a System Analyst, my average income is 65K to 94K a year. I am willing to perform maintenance on the home, gardening, minor repairs, as well as yard upkeep. I would treat your home as it were my own.

Please contact me if you have a property to rent or know of one.

Thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2007, 10:54 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,324,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rui1014 View Post
Looking for a house to rent, or lease to purchase in the Thornton, Campton, Woodstock area. Must be a long term rental, not seasonal. I am looking to go back to NH to stay till retirement not just to be there. Growing up Campton was where my parents would bring us every month to camp during summer. Now that my father has passed away, it is my moms request that we all remember him and how he was, the best time of my life was there. I lived there for one year back in the mid nineties, and have not had the opportunity to return.

I am a System Analyst, my average income is 65K to 94K a year. I am willing to perform maintenance on the home, gardening, minor repairs, as well as yard upkeep. I would treat your home as it were my own.

Thank you

I am sorry that I don't have info on a house for you, however I think it is very touching that you are going to honor your father that way.

Good luck,

Nicole

Old 08-02-2007, 01:40 PM

1,384 posts, read 3,177,765 times
Hi Rui-I did a quick search in craigslist and only found so far one listing in the areas you asked. Maybe you can find more by looking in this list.

White Mtns/Lincoln-Woodstock area (http://nh.craigslist.org/apa/387523232.html - broken link)

Its an apartment, but I didn't see anything when I typed the towns in the search window. Hopefully someone will see something and help you find what you need. Good luck to you, and I wish you the best. I know how it is to want to return to a sacred place full of memories

Old 08-02-2007, 10:11 PM

4,643 posts, read 13,942,077 times
Your memories of NH are calling you back to this area, and that is a beautiful thing. I don't know personally of any properties (I don't work that far to the North) but I will check the MLS and get back to you with any available rentals, if you would like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rui1014 View Post

Thank you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
View detailed profiles of: