Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 12:34 PM

625 posts, read 2,435,441 times
Oh well, being the fellow SoCal expats can commiserate with me in the fact there are NO In-N-Out Burgers anywhere near here.

Double-double with grilled onions and spread only...<drool>...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2007, 02:01 PM

32 posts, read 95,373 times
I would joke and say that I'll have to bring a Zaxby's franchise with me to NH, but I'm terrified of the backlash. (Even though the would-be-attackers have probably never set foot in a Zaxby's)

Old 10-03-2007, 02:09 PM

42 posts, read 161,232 times
My husband works for them and they are one of the best burgers out there! Rumor has it they're coming to Texas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCCASparky View Post
Oh well, being the fellow SoCal expats can commiserate with me in the fact there are NO In-N-Out Burgers anywhere near here.

Double-double with grilled onions and spread only...<drool>...

Old 10-03-2007, 02:24 PM

4,643 posts, read 13,942,077 times
As long as you don't bring a White Castle franchise.... I understand that if you grew up with them, you're addicted, however, even after 5 years in the St. Louis area, I couldn't understand the affection (bordering on obsession!) for eating 10 or 20 "sliders" (so named because of the GREASE???) This New England girl just doesn't get it.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaatu_00 View Post
I would joke and say that I'll have to bring a Zaxby's franchise with me to NH, but I'm terrified of the backlash. (Even though the would-be-attackers have probably never set foot in a Zaxby's)

Old 10-03-2007, 10:23 PM

31 posts, read 104,053 times
I will miss In-n-Out....cause that's what a hamburgers all about!!

Old 10-04-2007, 02:37 AM

2,110 posts, read 6,955,436 times
Dont shoot me, but I dont like In n Out. There are 2 in my town. I get a shake from there every once in a while, but just have never been a big fan. I guess it is cuz I am an anti-condiment person...lol. I HATE mustard, mayo, ketchup, pickels, secret sauce, hot sauce...etc... So to me, hamburgers arent really my thing. I will however miss when we move to Keene, Del Taco, El Pollo Chicken, Wienerschnitzel, and my FAVE Paquito Mas. But to live in a beautiful place, and hopefully a calm place, I can live without my fave Fast Food places.

Old 10-04-2007, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie C View Post
As long as you don't bring a White Castle franchise.... I understand that if you grew up with them, you're addicted, however, even after 5 years in the St. Louis area, I couldn't understand the affection (bordering on obsession!) for eating 10 or 20 "sliders" (so named because of the GREASE???) This New England girl just doesn't get it.....

White Castles and Krystals are nasty. In-N-Out--that's what you want.

Old 10-04-2007, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzet2262 View Post
Dont shoot me, but I dont like In n Out. There are 2 in my town. I get a shake from there every once in a while, but just have never been a big fan. I guess it is cuz I am an anti-condiment person...lol. I HATE mustard, mayo, ketchup, pickels, secret sauce, hot sauce...etc... So to me, hamburgers arent really my thing. I will however miss when we move to Keene, Del Taco, El Pollo Chicken, Wienerschnitzel, and my FAVE Paquito Mas. But to live in a beautiful place, and hopefully a calm place, I can live without my fave Fast Food places.
I can deal with the El Pollo Loco too--but I'd rather have a Rubio's or Wahoo's. I even say the words "fish taco" around here and I get looks like I'm from another planet.

Old 10-04-2007, 02:59 PM

450 posts, read 557,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmyankee View Post
Dunkin Donuts was created by New Englanders, for New Englanders.

It's a New England thing. We have a Dunkin Donuts University.

Starbucks is for girlie men!!! Get over it.

ha ha so true , along with people thinking it's cool to be classed as a yuppie which it isn't then get ripped off with their prices

In one hand they have the starbucks cup and the other hand carrying the NY lying times

mocha, chocka , bocha, moocha, loocha pinata or whatever they are

I'll take the
can I have a regular white coffee with two sugars please

Old 10-04-2007, 03:04 PM

450 posts, read 557,569 times
hate seeing the tacky strip malls

I'll take the family owned restaurant, shops , bakery anytime, restaurants and bakery are the best, cooked fresh and know the people take pride in their cooking and service

Infact can't even remember the last time I ever went to one of the franchise fast food joints, it's been many years

don't think my kids have ever had any of the fast food stuff and it's not because I'm a health nut far from it but to think that has the burger been on the floor, have they washed their hands, did the mice touch this food last night, how long has this been cooked

I used to work in beer deliveries to restaurants and bars and some of the things I have seen is disgusting especially when I lived up north and had to work in china town, saw rats, mice, roaches etc onthe food, men in the back picking their nose then making the crab rangoons, another man smoking in the back and the ash falling into the soup, the grease left over night and then the food at 11 now recooked in the same grease, etc etc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire