Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2013, 09:56 PM

89 posts, read 134,553 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtneer12 View Post
I hate to break it to some of you, but racists ARE a minority.
My dear, how brave of you to weigh in, don't you know that "everyone" is a little bit "racist" ;p

However, I suppose that you are basing your opinion on the assumption that only "White" people can be racist. If so, I think you are in for a shock as the demographics of the United State turns. I was taught the facts of race by ‘other than whites’; and those kinds of lessons stick. American Whites in general, even those who think they are “racist” are but babes in the woods when it comes to joys of tribalism. Enjoy. "I for one think I will have a Coke and enjoy the show, for I already know how it ends"

Old 10-23-2013, 10:06 PM

89 posts, read 134,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Where have you been? I don't know to go to lanc or or not?
Havent' been up there for quite a while, but I will be up there soon for a week. Have you saved any "color" for me? I am afraid all the trees will be bare. Maybe we can meet, I will wear a disguise so no one will see you with an evil racist

Perhaps my white sheet will do.......

jk, all my sheets are colored

Old 10-24-2013, 02:22 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,728,669 times
I hope the OP got the answers he was seeking, since this thread has turned into a fight over race and racism, I'm closing it. It is ridiculous that in this day and age some topics cannot be discussed seriously, they all end up with a big fight. I'm closing this thread before I'm forced to hand out infractions.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire