Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2008, 02:56 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,198,331 times

Advertisements

THANK YOU FOR OFFERING!

Please feel free to post your pictures from Germany here

I would love to see them! I love unique architecture!!

Thank you,

Take care,

Countrylv22

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH2NCMom View Post
awesome pics, makes me realize how unique the architecture is in the older parts of NH. Guess I took it for granted when I lived there.

I have some pictures from my trip to Germany many years ago with some unique architecture - anyone want to see them?

Last edited by countrylv22; 04-28-2008 at 02:58 PM.. Reason: SMILE & WE WILL SMILE WITH YOU!:0) LOVE, LIVE, LAUGH!! SHARE A SMILE!!:0) PEACE!:0)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2008, 07:25 PM

2,110 posts, read 6,957,413 times
Wow bry, the pictures are gorgeous!! Thank you so much for posting them. NH is so pretty. I love the brick buildings, you cant get that out here in So Cali. The one picture of a tree reminds me of a hand. The lego museum is awesome. Thats a lot of legos. Thank you for the pics of the Cape. It looks so beautiful and peaceful. I think that is someplace I would love to visit.

How is your cold doing? Are you feeling any better? Your kids are adorable

Old 04-28-2008, 08:36 PM

951 posts, read 1,655,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzet2262 View Post

How is your cold doing? Are you feeling any better? Your kids are adorable
Well, I made it through the first day back at work. I "feel" ok, but I still have a nagging tickle that makes me cough. Just a pain. Glad you liked the pics. I will have more for you all when I get a chance. I'm starting to carry my camera with me all the time now! As for the kids, thank God they take after their mother!

Thanks to DTD, country, Boo, Mom, JMX, Val, Suzet, et al for making me feel better! You guys are great. I used to take a lot of photos when I was younger (I still have a load of camera stuff-outdated now of course!), so this is making me get back into it again. I just bought a new Canon digital, so I'll be putting it to good use. Thanks for thinking of my health. It means a lot!! I hate being sick..............blah.

Old 04-29-2008, 08:50 AM

1,384 posts, read 4,452,247 times
Default old architecture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie C View Post
Thanks for sharing your vacation pics bryfry! I've noticed this before with other's pictures--it seems that the buildings and architecture, even something as simple as a trail/path through the woods, things that we see every day just becomes part of the background scenery, but looking at it through a camera lens makes the ordinary so much more appreciated
Valerie, this is exactly what I thought. And the fact that Suzet mentioned appreciating the buildings saying you don't see that in SoCal....well, you're both right - I'm still in awe of the old churches & bldgs on Main St. in Nashua that most people who have lived here forever probably take for granted. I'll bet they'd look dramatic in photos. As nice as it will be to have a whole foods here that soon to be big new overglorified shopping complex gives me the heebie jeebies.

Old 04-29-2008, 08:53 AM

1,384 posts, read 4,452,247 times
Bry, thanks for posting the pictures. It looks like you all had lots of fun! Hopefully we'll see the results of your return to photography

Old 04-29-2008, 01:58 PM

248 posts, read 805,393 times
Bry - those are just amazing pictures - both of the Cape and the Lego museum! Thank you so much for taking the time to share those with us! I hope that you are feeling better soon!

Old 04-30-2008, 07:34 AM

45 posts, read 307,369 times
Thanks so much to all of you who post pictures. It's such a pick-me-up! The Lego museum looks fantastic! I would love to visit. NH, VT, ME and upstate NY are still on my list of places to visit and perhaps, one day live. Keep the photo's coming!

Old 05-05-2008, 06:01 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,328,724 times
Default Weekend in Newburyport

OK here are some pictures. We do not have the best camera nor are we the best photographers so sorry if the quality is not the greatest.

The first two pictures are of the light house taken from the street.

The above three pictures show the "climb" to get to the top. You climbed 55 steps and then had to climb up a 5-foot ladder through this small hole in the ceiling to get inside. Our waiter made this same climb for each course of our meal-at least 5 times!

Finally inside the top of the lighthouse. It was quite cozy-just 8ft by 8ft! As you can see I ate my bread and then realized we should take a picture

Old 05-05-2008, 06:05 AM

Default More Newburyport

I forgot pictures of the salads-hubby had caesar and I had a blue cheese and tomato salad. For our main course we ordered a few dishes and shared-Chicken Parm, Sausage, Potato, Onion and Pepper dish and good old Spaghetti and Meatballs. Everything was wonderful and we both love Italian food. Our meal was from Joseph's Water Street Cafe.

Old 05-05-2008, 06:07 AM

We shared a delicious chocolate mousse for desert but as you can see we forgot to take pictures! We were so caught up in the beautiful surroundings and good food we just forgot!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire