Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2008, 02:11 PM

248 posts, read 805,393 times

Advertisements

Suzet - what amazing pictures, thank you so much for sharing them! I love seeing other areas of our country besides those that we live in! The sunset over the ocean, is one of my favs too! Thank you again!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2008, 01:54 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,198,331 times
Talking Hello Nicole! THANK YOU!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THESE AMAZING

PICTURES! I LOVE ALL OF THEM!!THANK YOU FOR SHARING,

MY FRIEND!

It seems like you both had an AMAZING Birthday Celebration!

I am so HAPPY for both of you!! That is HOW birthdays should be

celebrated! WOOHOO!!Your Hubby is very lucky, to have someone so

thoughtful & caring!

THANK YOU NICOLE!!

Take care,

Have a GREAT day everyone!

Countrylv22

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
OK here are some pictures. We do not have the best camera nor are we the best photographers so sorry if the quality is not the greatest.

The first two pictures are of the light house taken from the street.

The above three pictures show the "climb" to get to the top. You climbed 55 steps and then had to climb up a 5-foot ladder through this small hole in the ceiling to get inside. Our waiter made this same climb for each course of our meal-at least 5 times!

Finally inside the top of the lighthouse. It was quite cozy-just 8ft by 8ft! As you can see I ate my bread and then realized we should take a picture

Last edited by countrylv22; 05-07-2008 at 01:56 PM.. Reason: NEW HAMPSHIRE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!:0)THANKS FOR THESE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!:0) WHAT A GREAT BIRTHDAY!:0)

Old 05-07-2008, 02:03 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,198,331 times
Talking Hello Suzette!

THANK YOU FOR THE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!

I love your neck of the woods!! I have been to HEARST CASTLE, and it is

truly AMAZING as well!! Your neck of the woods is BEAUTIFUL!!

However, It would be great if you moved to NH!!! LOL!

Thank you for sharing SUZETTE!

I hope that ALL is well with YOU!

Take care everyone

Have a GREAT day!

Countrylv22

Last edited by countrylv22; 05-07-2008 at 02:04 PM.. Reason: SMILE, LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH!:0) PEACE! HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!:0)

Old 05-09-2008, 07:53 AM

1,384 posts, read 4,452,247 times
Thanks for the pictures, Suzet! Your family is very attractive, and your daughter has such a beautiful smile. That castle is so decadent. And I swear I could smell the gardens just looking at the pictures!! What an experience - sleeping with the waves right outside your window & a fire in your room...aaaahhhh....

Old 05-09-2008, 09:49 PM

1,249 posts, read 2,963,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzet2262 View Post
Post 5.....lol

This is the last post...finally.

Here is the tile around the indoor pool.

Here is a better picture of the diving board.

Here is the bottom of the pool, and yes there are gold tiles..lol.

This is the view heading down the to the parking lot. Hearst owns something 900,000 acres. There are animals roaming around. They used to have a poultry farm, dairy farm, beef ranch, and a zoo.

The picture of the "Rock" is the rock in Morrow Bay. The thing is huge.

Here is another view of the "Rock".

The last 2 pictures are of Pismo Beach. We stopped back by there on the way home. I love the one of Heaz with the sun setting behind her. She is truly my angel.

Hope you all enjoyed the pictures. Sorry there are so many. I couldnt decide which ones to post.
Loved all your photos! That is a very pretty part of California. Next to Pismo Beach is Arroyo Grande and a little to the North is San Luis Obispo where our Son got his Engineering Degree. You have a very attractive and fun loving family Suzet! Bless you!

Old 05-09-2008, 09:52 PM

Quote:
OK here are some pictures. We do not have the best camera nor are we the best photographers so sorry if the quality is not the greatest.

The first two pictures are of the light house taken from the street.

The above three pictures show the "climb" to get to the top. You climbed 55 steps and then had to climb up a 5-foot ladder through this small hole in the ceiling to get inside. Our waiter made this same climb for each course of our meal-at least 5 times!

Finally inside the top of the lighthouse. It was quite cozy-just 8ft by 8ft! As you can see I ate my bread and then realized we should take a picture
Nicolem! You should be working for Sunset Magazine or the NY Times Travel Section. I think you are a fantastic Photographer!

Old 05-10-2008, 01:11 AM

2,110 posts, read 6,957,413 times
Thank you Lisa, Comet and Country for the compliments. I do think my daughter is beautiful. She has the heart of an angel too, which adds to her beauty.

San Luis Obispo is a great place to go to College. It is soo gorgeous up there. That is awesome you son has his Engineering Degree. Good for him.

I agree with you about Nicoles picture taking abilities. We have a few folks in the NH forum who take amazing photos.

Old 05-10-2008, 06:54 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,328,724 times
Cometvoyager and Suzet-you are both way too kind! I have just started experimenting with the digital camera and so far I am having fun.

Nicolem

Old 05-10-2008, 04:37 PM

2,110 posts, read 6,957,413 times
Quote:
Cometvoyager and Suzet-you are both way too kind! I have just started experimenting with the digital camera and so far I am having fun.

Nicolem

Thank you and your welcome.

Old 05-11-2008, 10:04 PM

Quote:

Nicolem
Nicolem, it takes me about 1000 pics just to get one good one. You definitely have talent! I hope you develop it more!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire