Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2008, 09:33 PM

2,110 posts, read 6,956,768 times

Advertisements

Wow there are a lot of photos to comment on.

I love the cardinal and loon pics. I really love birds. Dont know much about them, I couldnt really name a whole lot of them. But I enjoy watching them. The loons have kind of scarey eyes.

Verseau, I absolutely love covered bridges. I know it might sound lame to you guys who see them all the time, but I cant wait to drive through my first one. That is on my top 5 list of things to do when we are back there.

If I could find a Hershey bar that size, I would be in chocolate heaven. IMO, there aint nothing better than chocolate, well other than.... Haha. Yeah there goes my pervy side again.

JFR, I always enjoy you kitty pics. Peanut is too adorable.

Boo, your fireworks photos are awesome as always. Like I have said before, we really have some gifted photographers on the NH forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2008, 07:15 AM

263 posts, read 859,278 times
I have my loon pics on my computer desktop and it's even scarier-looking blown up that big! They do have spooky eyes! LOL

Old 07-14-2008, 07:31 AM

4,643 posts, read 13,945,596 times
JFR, Peanut is just way too cute--he looks like the most easygoing laidback cat I've seen in a long time! I really like looking at your cat pictures

Jacky I agree that those red eyes are scary, but did you know that part of the reason that it can see so well underwater? Loons are really fascinating, unlike so many other birds in many different ways. They can fly up to 75 MPH, and can dive 250 feet... It's amazing what a Mom can retain from kids projects

Old 07-14-2008, 08:10 AM

3,533 posts, read 12,304,281 times
Talking cat's cat's cat's

ya, val. he's laid back all right...lol....he's always on his back. all six of them are like that, fat n happy..lol

Old 07-14-2008, 09:37 PM

47 posts, read 195,822 times
Some shots from Hampton Beach.........

My Wife and son

Last edited by Auto; 07-14-2008 at 09:52 PM..

Old 07-15-2008, 06:06 AM

263 posts, read 859,278 times
great pics of the beach!!!

Old 07-15-2008, 09:21 AM

47 posts, read 195,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakiedoodle View Post
great pics of the beach!!!
Thanks!
Its my all time favorite place to be.

Old 07-15-2008, 09:32 AM

3,533 posts, read 12,304,281 times
when i lived in nh i just about lived at the beach. either hampton or york maine. in fact i got some video at hampton beach in the middle of febuary. they did something called the penguin plunge. it was real cold and people were going in the ocean. it was to raise money for something. if i can figure out how to transfer the video to my computer i'll show you guys.

Old 07-15-2008, 02:38 PM

4,643 posts, read 13,945,596 times
Default nice pictures Auto!

Auto, you take the most incredible shots of the most simple things. The lighting, the reflections... I think my favorite is the snail trail (love the barnacles on the snail!) I've slowed down in alot of my photography because digital just doesn't seem to have the clarity that I used to get with my SLR, maybe I need to ditch the cheap Kodak and go back to a real camera My old Canon T90 still works, but I never bring it out anymore cuz digital is so easy (and cheap, no processing fees...)

Anyway, nice pics!!

(edit: just noticed in the next thread that you shoot with a Canon Power Shot... do you do alot of touchup work, or are these pics "point, shoot, and post"?)

Last edited by Valerie C; 07-15-2008 at 02:42 PM.. Reason: edit for camera/pic Q

Old 07-15-2008, 03:34 PM

1,281 posts, read 3,703,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie C View Post
Auto, you take the most incredible shots of the most simple things. The lighting, the reflections... I think my favorite is the snail trail (love the barnacles on the snail!) I've slowed down in alot of my photography because digital just doesn't seem to have the clarity that I used to get with my SLR, maybe I need to ditch the cheap Kodak and go back to a real camera My old Canon T90 still works, but I never bring it out anymore cuz digital is so easy (and cheap, no processing fees...)

Anyway, nice pics!!

(edit: just noticed in the next thread that you shoot with a Canon Power Shot... do you do alot of touchup work, or are these pics "point, shoot, and post"?)
all my personal shots (not that you asked me LOL) are just point, shoot and post - but there are a lot of options on my camera that I haven't learned yet...I posted that I have the Canon Power Shot S2 IS. I never touch up unless to crop down to a smaller section. Auto do you have the S2 or S3?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire