Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2014, 11:01 AM

8,452 posts, read 4,747,353 times

Advertisements

To actually answer the OP's question, the most recent polls have Shaheen up by 4.6 points, on average. Brown is slowly closing the gap but it looks like he will lose a close one.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2014 - New Hampshire Senate - Brown vs. Shaheen
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2014, 11:03 AM

2,649 posts, read 3,542,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
Ah, now the sheeps clothing comes off. This is really about liberalism. Good job of cloaking the truth.
did you have any doubt?

Old 10-08-2014, 12:37 PM

23,532 posts, read 17,208,400 times
So every body stands shoulder to shoulder with the dems who irresponsibly passed obamacare without reading it and saddled the nation, not just NH, with a disasterous piece of legislation that has little to do with healthcare.

You jump on Scott Brown but forget about the promise to keep your doctor. PERIOD and the PPACA medical ethicist saying what Obama really meant was you can keep your doctor if you can afford to keep your doctor?

It is acceptable to be told 'we have to pass it to see what is in it"?

You endorse an administration who promised to raise your energy costs??? Must be a stong belief global warming will take care of your heating needs this winter.

I'd say go for, it's NH, but unfortunately your vote counts to create the legislation that the nation is bound to obey.

Old 10-08-2014, 01:07 PM

1,200 posts, read 2,216,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post

You endorse an administration who promised to raise your energy costs??? Must be a stong belief global warming will take care of your heating needs this winter.

I'd say go for, it's NH, but unfortunately your vote counts to create the legislation that the nation is bound to obey.
Let's not paint everyone in NH with such a broad brush. I vote for freedom loving, constitutional following people. Sadly old Scotty isn't one of those.

If the GOP wants to keep serving us cold dead fish who want to take my money and freedom, I refuse to partake in the game.

Old 10-08-2014, 04:02 PM

23,532 posts, read 17,208,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgthoskins View Post
Let's not paint everyone in NH with such a broad brush. I vote for freedom loving, constitutional following people. Sadly old Scotty isn't one of those.

If the GOP wants to keep serving us cold dead fish who want to take my money and freedom, I refuse to partake in the game.
Gop taking your freedom and money?????????????? and the Dems???????

Old 10-08-2014, 06:21 PM

2,649 posts, read 3,542,547 times
Quote:
So every body stands shoulder to shoulder with the dems who irresponsibly passed obamacare without reading it and saddled the nation, not just NH, with a disasterous piece of legislation that has little to do with healthcare.

You jump on Scott Brown but forget about the promise to keep your doctor. PERIOD and the PPACA medical ethicist saying what Obama really meant was you can keep your doctor if you can afford to keep your doctor?

It is acceptable to be told 'we have to pass it to see what is in it"?

Uh no..not everybody

Old 10-09-2014, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Gop taking your freedom and money?????????????? and the Dems???????
Do you live under a bridge?

Have you heard of The Patriot Act, the Affordable Care Act? The D's and the R's are the same. They want to tell you what you can and can't do while padding their pockets and fighting in every skirmish around the world that they can find, simply because they literally have no skin in the game.

Old 10-09-2014, 08:10 AM

444 posts, read 581,759 times
I personally like SB vs. the other candidate.

Old 10-09-2014, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavySeal77 View Post
I personally like SB vs. the other candidate.
Voting for Brown only validates the GOP's refusal to put forward quality candidates.

He flip flops almost as much as John Kerry

Budget flip flop http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...paul-ryans-bu/

Climate Change flip flop Scott Brown says climate change is not proven | TheHill

Health Care flip flop Brown On His Health Care Flip-Flop: Mass. Plan Totally Different From Obama Plan

Immigration flip flop Political WatchDog Blog: Senator Scott Brown Flip Flops on Immigration Stance

Gun Control flip flop Scott Brown backs assault gun ban - Kevin Robillard - POLITICO.com

He says what ever it takes to fool the idiots.

Old 10-09-2014, 11:10 AM

564 posts, read 1,878,815 times
But if you don't vote for him the DEMOCRATS WIN! OH NOES!!!!!

I wish the Republicans would run candidates who are actually Constitution loving conservatives. We lost because McCain is a liberal.....Brown is a liberal....now they may run CHRISTIE for Gods sake, who is a commie pinko lib in all but party name.

"A vote for the lesser of two evils is still a vote for evil"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire