Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2018, 05:51 PM

61 posts, read 62,057 times

Advertisements

I feel this issue needs to be raised even if some have talked about it, I still figure I'd start my own thread on it.

Ok.. I would be one of the people who moved to NH in search of the free state lifestyle even if I don't literally join the FSP. I am not an anarchist, in any way I am liberal, it doesn't mean I vote democrat. I have been socially conservative though and still can be, I just wouldn't be in a position to force laws on some things and even if I was, I would never ever want to be part of a government that focuses on nitpicky things most people wouldn't even think to focus on like many modern bureaucrats do.

But yea I noticed this state has a lot more liberal influence though than one would initially think though including me. I thought I'd meet enough libertarians or even some with more far right views coming here but so far I haven't. I however am agnostic though, I don't read the bible but have had some people tell me that my conservative views have pissed them off at times. I'll leave it at that. Now that Trump is in office though, I'd say I am of the true never Trump variety of conservative. I didn't just bend to him just because he supposedly started supporting Israel. I am not into forcing anyone or potential enemy into surrendering by supporting only my ideology. I believe in leaving them to themselves instead.

I am an honest person though and you will know where I stand vs the people who have infiltrated NH who are liberal, will not bother with anyone and just proceed to their plans. Now I seem to be seeing more yoga types around and granola types all over the place. Maybe not in my town so much or immediate area but when I travel say to Concord or Keene I definitely do. The southern part of the state I found I don't see as much of the co exist crap around but what I don't see there, sometimes I still see more snobs who could be more centralized or not political so that can pose a problem in its own right also.

But yea, I see a high police presence in a state that's supposed to be free and going toward Keene also I did, in town where I live (Brookline) I did. I have lived here 4 months just about now in NH, originally from Billerica MA though but my return to New England recently was starting in NH. And I can tell you people now that you are losing your state to leftists. I was arrested, had to go to court and pay a fine. NEVER has this happened to me in Florida, California or even Massachusetts.. NEVER. You are losing your state so if you care anything about it, do something about it please for the love of god. NH from what I seen has the potential to be the most communist state in New England, even above Mass. Sad right? I know but its true in my eyes. Pretty soon, youll lose your gun rights, your right to not pay car insurance, high property tax wont go away either and laws to buckle up will take place. If all this happens here, it officially made MA a more free state maybe even RI too.

This may be a long rant, but I had to write it. Its my thoughts at the very moment.

Old 02-27-2018, 05:55 PM

1,274 posts, read 2,386,076 times
This thread is going to be a bumpy ride. Buckle up (or not)

Old 02-27-2018, 06:19 PM
KCZ

4,686 posts, read 3,688,449 times
If I understand your complaint....NH is being infiltrated by liberals, and has too many police, so you got arrested, which prompted your post here. Mind telling us what you got arrested for? Did you do something that was against the law?

Old 02-27-2018, 06:40 PM

1,093 posts, read 1,064,902 times
Yeah, that was my question.

OP, what did you get arrested for?

As to the rest of it, it's New England. Liberal hometown to the max. With New Hampshire doing everything it can to attract newcomers, is it any surprise that it attracts liberals as well?

Old 02-27-2018, 07:10 PM

61 posts, read 62,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCZ View Post
If I understand your complaint....NH is being infiltrated by liberals, and has too many police, so you got arrested, which prompted your post here. Mind telling us what you got arrested for? Did you do something that was against the law?
Why should I get fully into details? If you get in trouble you get in trouble. It was over a suspended license and if you tell me you agree with the decision then, you're part of the problem in making this a statist atmosphere. Moving anywhere that has "free state" anywhere, it should be an automatic that someone can come there and do whatever they damn well want to do or take as long as they take to get everything changed over. Its false advertising otherwise. I feel like a Trump supporter with buyers remorse (kind of).

But if you're going to argue me I wont entertain it. I only want those who agree with me to write me. If I detect any smart A comments that's it.. you're going on blast. Constant arguing perpetuates division and more people need to keep their mind on FREEDOM for this state. That's the objective. And I come from MA originally too, not all of us make it more liberal who move here, a lot of us are running from that or other petty laws that even other states can enforce. Otherwise NH wont be different than any of them.

You are losing your state to a leftist liberal machine or the statist right. Both don't compliment my goals very well as I am the Ron Paul type or of that variety.

Old 02-27-2018, 07:13 PM

176 posts, read 299,307 times
So you love freedom but don't think people should be free to make"granola" choices? And people wonder why everyone in NH distrusts the FSP.

And since when has Keene not been crunchy granola? Are you sure you'd ever been to NH before you moved here, or did you just watch that propaganda video that the weird porcupine realtor keeps linking to here?

Old 02-27-2018, 07:16 PM

12,574 posts, read 9,665,004 times
Live Free or Get Arrested!

Old 02-27-2018, 07:57 PM

1,200 posts, read 2,219,395 times
Liberal MAhole Troll is obvious. Go to bed MA college student. In the future some liberal president will forgive your .gov inflated college tuition. Don't worry we will all pay for it.

Old 02-27-2018, 09:18 PM

18 posts, read 20,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgthoskins View Post
Liberal MAhole Troll is obvious. Go to bed MA college student. In the future some liberal president will forgive your .gov inflated college tuition. Don't worry we will all pay for it.
Hilarious post.

Sounds like the OP is salty that they got caught doing something illegal and can’t own up to their mistake. Very typical with millennials and the younger crowds these days...

Old 02-27-2018, 09:45 PM

500 posts, read 637,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfheim View Post
And since when has Keene not been crunchy granola? Are you sure you'd ever been to NH before you moved here, or did you just watch that propaganda video that the weird porcupine realtor keeps linking to here?
I assume you are taking about me, since I've linked to the video three or four times in the past two years. I'm not a porcupine realtor, whatever that is. I have linked the video to people who are interested in NH and express they are libertarian or liberty-minded. The video is very insightful about those things that are going on in NH. And not everyone in NH distrusts the FSP. I am in NH and am happy and glad that they chose this state. So are many others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire