Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2008, 07:41 AM

4,643 posts, read 13,947,733 times

Advertisements

New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority (NHHFA-New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority) is hosting its 6th Annual Home Buyer Fair on Saturday, April 5th from 9 AM to 3 PM at the Radisson Hotel at 700 Elm Street in Manchester, New Hampshire.

Admission to the Fair is Free

The home buyer fair features many exhibitors and you will be able to talk with professionals such as lenders, Realtor®s, title companies, inspectors, and state and federal agencies.
Attendees can learn about:
  • Home ownership opportunities in New Hampshire
  • Mortgage financing - what programs are right for you
  • Realtor®s - learn about the home buying process and the benefits
  • of buyer representation
  • Importance of a home inspections
  • Credit Counseling
  • Local and National Home Buying Services - NHHFA,HUD,FHA
  • Energy alternatives and green living
You May Want to Attend One of these Free Seminars:
10:00 - 11:00 Tips for a Buyer's Market
11:00 - 12:00 Get the Facts - Homebuyer's orientation - Dispelling the Myths of Home Buying
12:00 - 1:00 The Mortgage Menu - Credit and Financing after the "credit crunch".
1:00 - 2:00 Putting your Financial House in Order

(disclaimer: this post is for educational purposes, and is not a solicitation. I don't have a booth at the fair, and will not be in attendance.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2008, 08:27 PM

2,110 posts, read 6,957,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie C View Post
New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority (NHHFA-New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority) is hosting its 6th Annual Home Buyer Fair on Saturday, April 5th from 9 AM to 3 PM at the Radisson Hotel at 700 Elm Street in Manchester, New Hampshire.

The home buyer fair features many exhibitors and you will be able to talk with professionals such as lenders, Realtor®s, title companies, inspectors, and state and federal agencies.
  • Credit Counseling
11:00 - 12:00 Get the Facts - Homebuyer's orientation - Dispelling the Myths of Home Buying
12:00 - 1:00 The Mortgage Menu - Credit and Financing after the "credit crunch".

(disclaimer: this post is for educational purposes, and is not a solicitation. I don't have a booth at the fair, and will not be in attendance.)

Well that just took all my fun away...Now I cant scold you...Hahahaha. J/K

I think going to the Homebuyer Fair is an excellent idea.

Old 04-05-2008, 07:16 PM

1,249 posts, read 2,963,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie C View Post

• Credit Counseling

Thanks for this great post Valerie C! I gave you, Suzete & Countrylv22 extra points for your great posts. I wish I could have attended but taxes are bogging me in the trenches. I am hopefully going to rent out an out of state home soon which will give me more time in NH.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire