Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2013, 04:52 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,195,604 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
Hello!

This is a "shout out" to you all hoping that you're all doing fine!

lol-its-good4U

Hello there "LOL" Very nice posts Thank you so much!((HUGS))

I have to address several of the wonderful posts here, but not enough time in the day LOL! Sorry

HDL's post is so adorable, creative, THANK YOU HDL!!((HUGS))

"POSITIVEONE" I am so sorry that you are still stuck in Nevada ((HUGS))

I would be a bit sad as well, unless I'm skiing in Lake Tahoe, visiting the surrounding towns, etc. Some

parts of Nevada are lovely And "EMERIL's" banana cream pie is yummy But, I get where you are coming

from At the end of the day it is not NH Please keep your spirits high, POSITIVE It will all happen

in God's time (((HUGS))) Thanks for your lovely post!

"WANNA" I am so HAPPY you are finally HOMESo very HAPPY

for you, but I can't stop calling you "WANNA" Even though I have always known your name, to me

you will always be "DEAR WANNA" I am still having a hard time with "LOL"

"LOL" is still _______ to me Well, you get the pictureLOL! I am not good with CHANGE LOL!

I hope everyone is doing GREAT this Friday evening!

Blessings & Happy thoughts going out to you ALL!! THANKS FOR VISITING THE "COUNTRY" front porch

THE HAPPY THREAD!!!

Pull up a chair, have a drink, some cookies, good CHEER!

((((HUGS))))

COUNTRY

Last edited by countrylv22; 01-18-2013 at 04:59 PM.. Reason: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 DEAR CD FRIENDS!!:)BLESSINGS TO ALL! THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR POSTS!:):)CHEERS!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2013, 05:45 PM

3,712 posts, read 11,030,646 times
Hi Country! you can certainly keep calling me Wanna all you like. I'm sure I'm always going to want something anyway! lol

Old 01-18-2013, 07:34 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,195,604 times
Thumbs up Thanks WANNA!! You are the BEST!!! CHEERS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotBackHome View Post
Hi Country! you can certainly keep calling me Wanna all you like. I'm sure I'm always going to want something anyway! lol

Dear Wanna,

LOL! You are too funny! I never thought about it that way!

I guess you are going to want more snow more snow, right? LOL!

Cheers my friend!

COUNTRY

Last edited by countrylv22; 01-18-2013 at 07:35 PM.. Reason: I really miss seeing your old screen name....BLESSINGS TO YOU & HUBBY!((HUGS)):):)

Old 01-18-2013, 08:49 PM

um... no.maybe not that. esp since we can't get the snowblower to work. :P

Old 01-21-2013, 07:19 AM

1,281 posts, read 3,702,676 times
Default ummm the rabbit is running again....

Yes I'm late I'm late for an important date...

sorry missed my dear friend "LOL" 's birthday. I never realized your "number" was higher than mine, but I see you have the same philosophy about birthday's that I have. The hoopla is nice, as long as it's low-key. The ice cream cakes are soooo delicious - rather have those than regular cakes sometimes myself.

Country great to see you as always. Wanna no longer wanting to go home is wonderful isn't it. Positiveone, I'm positive your husband is in the best of care.

As for me, it's been a up/down past 2 months for me. I was sick sick sick at Christmas...and working so much since then. Today I found out my cousin who was only in his late 30's with a wife and teenage daughter, passed from brain cancer - he fought it for about 2 years. We had lost his mom, my aunt, just a bit over a year ago...so it's been real tough. Today was just not a good day to hear that when I first woke up. Anyhow I have to get back to work, wrote this on my break.

Tell Alice I'll see her when she is at the tea party...but keep the mad hatter away please! oh and the cheshire cat too, he's a bit creepy!

Old 01-21-2013, 07:53 AM

oh no! LOL, well.. now you have something else to laugh about then. here's belated birthday wishes for you:

Old 01-22-2013, 07:17 AM

thanks Wanna/Gotta - there you go LOL, we extended your birthday by another week and gave you more cake!

Old 01-23-2013, 03:23 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,192,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylv22 View Post
Hello there "LOL" Very nice posts Thank you so much!((HUGS))

I am still having a hard time with "LOL"

"LOL" is still _______ to me Well, you get the pictureLOL! I am not good with CHANGE LOL!
Hello my "Country",

I hope that all is great with you and that you're keeping yourself nice and warm in this cold spell we're currently in.

You'll eventually get used to the "change(s)" but B.O. already beat us with his "change".

GOD Bless and

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH2NCMom View Post
Yes I'm late I'm late for an important date...

sorry missed my dear friend "LOL" 's birthday. I never realized your "number" was higher than mine, but I see you have the same philosophy about birthday's that I have. The hoopla is nice, as long as it's low-key. The ice cream cakes are soooo delicious - rather have those than regular cakes sometimes myself.

As for me, it's been a up/down past 2 months for me. I was sick sick sick at Christmas...and working so much since then. Today I found out my cousin who was only in his late 30's with a wife and teenage daughter, passed from brain cancer - he fought it for about 2 years.
NH2NCMom,

First, my condolences and so sorry for the loss of your cousin.

Second, I hope that you're feeling better these days

And lastly, thanks so much for the B-day wishes as it's well you know already how I feel about that day once a year. Next time I'll probably go back to the Vanilla/Chocolate combination ice cream cake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotBackHome View Post
oh no! LOL, well.. now you have something else to laugh about then. here's belated birthday wishes for you:
Thanks for the B-Day wishes GotBackHome and hope that you're enjoying life being back home.

Another thing: LOL! Well I've been on my diet since 1-11-13 and see some weight loss more noticeably my face and no it's not about to "melt away".

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH2NCMom View Post
thanks Wanna/Gotta - there you go LOL, we extended your birthday by another week and gave you more cake!
Oh nooooooooo NH2NCMom............, cake? You shouldn't have!

Extending my B-day hmmmmmm........., I may want to yield that festive time (as like in a raincheck) to potentially someone else here who may need "cheering up" in the future. No, nobody comes to mind now.

May need to freeze the cake (no offense ) till I'm able to indulge a little as again I'm on a diet.

Old 01-24-2013, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
Hello my "Country",

NH2NCMom,

First, my condolences and so sorry for the loss of your cousin.

Second, I hope that you're feeling better these days

And lastly, thanks so much for the B-day wishes as it's well you know already how I feel about that day once a year. Next time I'll probably go back to the Vanilla/Chocolate combination ice cream cake.

Oh nooooooooo NH2NCMom............, cake? You shouldn't have!

Extending my B-day hmmmmmm........., I may want to yield that festive time (as like in a raincheck) to potentially someone else here who may need "cheering up" in the future. No, nobody comes to mind now.

May need to freeze the cake (no offense ) till I'm able to indulge a little as again I'm on a diet.
Freeze the cake - hmmm thinking Mt Washington at -37 air temp will do a fine job and probably keep it frozen for a year for us

Rainchecks are cool - I use them all the time LOL (as in haha and your name hahahaha) - I'm on a diet myself well a change of lifestyle - long way to go to get back to where I was 2 years ago when I quit smoking.

Thanks for the condolences - I am just celebrating that he isn't suffering and living in the light of the Lord. Just praying his wife, daughter, sister, brother, and father can find solace in His grace.

Feeling much better - and looking towards the light more and more each day - getting out of the dark and grey that had befallen me this fall/winter.

Enjoy your weekend - I'll try and do a sneak drive-thru again soon! Until then - if you ever join facebook give me a yell!

Old 02-02-2013, 06:50 PM

4,643 posts, read 13,942,077 times
Default Another BIRTHDAY celebration...

I wanted to ask everyone here to take a few minutes to remember our dear friend and former moderator, Suzette, who is celebrating a birthday today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZETTE!! Even though you're not a part of City Data these days, we fondly remember when you were right here with us, celebrating birthdays, posting crazy graphics, and creating mayhem in the forum
WE MISS YOU!!!

Here is the post that started this thread that just keeps on rocking and rolling:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzet2262 View Post
I wanted to take a moment and let Countrylv22 know how much we all appreciate her posts. Country, you are truly a sweet, caring person. Everyone here enjoys you very much. You always have something nice to say, something uplifting. Your personality really comes through on your posts. It has been a pleasure to "know" you on this forum, and I am sure it would be a pleasure to know you in person too. I also wanted to tell you how much I appreciated your DMs' to me, during my anxious times. It meant a lot to me.

Sincerely,

Suzette

I meant to post this early this morning... got the birthday wishes in place, and walked away from the computer without posting!!! Age-related ADD, I guess
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire