Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2011, 04:47 PM

587 posts, read 1,625,103 times

Advertisements

Happy Belated Birthday Lisa G!! It sounds like you had a wonderful day! I love your attitude of appreciating your family and responsibilities. With a mind-set like that every day is one to celebrate!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2011, 08:14 PM

1,384 posts, read 4,451,719 times
Roe, Dare, Nicole, Country, Granite, thank you for your thoughtful wishes!
Sorry about my FB wall Dare, I will have to figure out how to enable wall posts. You are not the first to say you couldn't post on my wall so it is probably time to fix that.

Happy belated Birthday to NJ Guy and also to Suzette!

Old 02-26-2011, 02:01 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,197,347 times
Thumbs up THANK YOU RENLOUIS!! Nice post!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by renlouis View Post
Happy Belated Birthday Lisa G!! It sounds like you had a wonderful day! I love your attitude of appreciating your family and responsibilities. With a mind-set like that every day is one to celebrate!

HI RENLOUIS!

THANKS for coming to the COUNTRY thread to CELEBRATE

LISA G'S BIRTHDAY!!!!

I AGREE with what you posted!!That is a GREAT ATTITUDE!!

Her family is fortunate because they have such a loving MOMMY

& WIFE! It is a BLESSING!!

We still have more CAKE!!

CHEERS!

PEACE & BLESSINGS TO ALL!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LISA!!

COUNTRY

Last edited by countrylv22; 02-26-2011 at 02:03 PM.. Reason: THANK YOU TO ALL THE FRIENDS IN THIS THREAD!!:)CHEERS & BLESSINGS TO ALL!:)((HUGS))THANKS 4 posting!:)THANKS 4 your KINDNESS!

Old 02-27-2011, 07:56 AM

Renlouis, thank you for your thoughtfulness and for your kind words! I hope you are having a fun weekend

Old 03-17-2011, 05:00 PM

Thumbs up Thank you to ALL!! :) HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY to NH, NEW ENGLAND FRIENDS & NEW ENGLAND WANNABE'S ;) :) !!!

Thursday March 17th, 2011

DEAR NEW ENGLAND FRIENDS!!!!!

THANK YOU to ALL for coming to our DEAR LISA G'S BIRTHDAY

PARTY!! YOU ALL MADE IT SPECIAL!!!!YOU ALL ROCK!!

I wanted to wish you ALL a very

HAPPY & FUN SAINT PATRICKS DAY!!!!!

CHEERS & BEST OF WISHES!!!!!!!

Did any of you attend a parade, if so, where was it ?

How was it ? Any pictures you can share with us

Take gentle care,

Peace!

COUNTRY

Last edited by countrylv22; 03-17-2011 at 05:16 PM.. Reason: PEACE,BLESSINGS & ((HUGS))2 ALL FRIENDS POSTING HERE!My thoughts & PRAYERS are w/ QUAKE victims in Japan & New Zealand!

Old 03-18-2011, 08:02 AM

4,643 posts, read 13,945,596 times
Hi Country! Thank you for coming by to brighten our day

I didn't attend, but our marching Lancer Band participated in the 250th NYC St. Patty's Day Parade. Our friend Dare told me that she saw them on TV, along with the awesome Dover Green Wave Band. Love these HS band kids. You wouldn't believe the hours that they spend practicing their music and their marching skills, and how many times they can't take part in family or friends activities because of practice. They work so hard and then make it look so easy

Oh, and once again, our kids will be taking part in Manchester's St. Pats Parade (3/27/10). And how exciting that Tournament of Roses President Jeff Throop will be immediately preceeding our kids! What an honor!!

I think the St. Patrick's Day parades are my very favorite. I get to watch/hear my favorite kids in the world do their thing AND I get to watch/hear one of my other favorite sounds: BAGPIPES!!! Whoo hoo!!

Last edited by Valerie C; 03-18-2011 at 08:16 AM..

Old 03-23-2011, 10:32 AM

3,219 posts, read 6,580,964 times
Whoa whoa whoa whoa - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! where did I land?

Okay I have some catching up to do as I haven't been on C-D for a while now.

First: Happy Belated-Belated-Belated Birthday Lisa G, I'm so sorry that I missed it - I've been away from this forum. Is there any stale cake left? Or maybe you froze some for me?

Second: Country country country what am I "gonna" do with you? Maybe next year I'll post my Birthdate in my profile - lol! No, I don't really seek for any attention - guess it comes with my "ripe old age" and I do thank you and those of you very much who wished me Birthday wishes.

I like to know why I'm seeing some snow on the ground today as I'm sick of it after a rough winter, last I thought it was spring (guess I'll blame it on being March) after a day close to 80 degrees last week.

Anyway, you all take care and GOD bless.

njguy

Old 04-24-2011, 05:24 AM

Talking VERY NICE! Thanks VAL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie C View Post
Hi Country! Thank you for coming by to brighten our day

I didn't attend, but our marching Lancer Band participated in the 250th NYC St. Patty's Day Parade. Our friend Dare told me that she saw them on TV, along with the awesome Dover Green Wave Band. Love these HS band kids. You wouldn't believe the hours that they spend practicing their music and their marching skills, and how many times they can't take part in family or friends activities because of practice. They work so hard and then make it look so easy

Oh, and once again, our kids will be taking part in Manchester's St. Pats Parade (3/27/10). And how exciting that Tournament of Roses President Jeff Throop will be immediately preceeding our kids! What an honor!!

I think the St. Patrick's Day parades are my very favorite. I get to watch/hear my favorite kids in the world do their thing AND I get to watch/hear one of my other favorite sounds: BAGPIPES!!! Whoo hoo!!

Thanks for your post & kind words!

You should be very PROUD!!! What an honor for those children!

Now, I am still waiting for pictures, hint hint! still waiting.....

Again, I hope it was amazing!! In New York & in Manchester!

I also love the sound of BAGPIPES!!

(((((HUGS)))))

COUNTRY

Last edited by countrylv22; 04-24-2011 at 06:03 AM.. Reason: HAVE A BLESSED EASTER SUNDAY EVERYONE!!!:) ((HUGS)) & BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!:)THANKS TO ALL 4 your GREAT POSTS!:)

Old 04-24-2011, 06:01 AM

Talking Sunday APRIL 24th, ITS OUR DEAR VAL'S BIRTHDAY! PLEASE JOIN ME! Come & have some BIRTHDAY CHEER, CAKE & FUN!:)VALERIE C!

SUNDAY APRIL 24th, 2011 ITS A PARTY!!!!

DEAR NEW ENGLAND FRIENDS

DEAR NEW HAMPSHIRE FRIENDS CITY DATA FRIENDS!

PLEASE JOIN ME, WE ARE HAVING A PARTY THIS EASTER SUNDAY!!!

A BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! WHOO HOOO!!!

ITS OUR DEAR VALERIE C's BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!

DEAR VAL, THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HELPFUL POSTS,

YOUR KINDNESS & AMAZING INFO.!! WE APPRECIATE IT ALL!!!

WE APPRECIATE YOU & YOUR FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU & MANY MORE!!!!

HaPPy HaPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU!!!!

LET'S HAVE SOME CAKE, LOTS OF CHOCOLATE,

YOUR FAVORITE DRINK, A MOJITO

A PIE LOTS OF BALLOONS!!

LETS CELEBRATE YOU!!!!

I hope that your hubby, children, loved ones,

SPOIL YOU WITH LOTS OF LOVE, PAMPERING!!!!!

CHEERS TO YOU DEAR VAL!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY, MONTH & YEAR!!!

I WISH YOU THE VERY VERY BEST TODAY & ALWAYS!!!

TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF!!!

LUV YA!

((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE FRIENDS POSTING &

JOINING THE PARTY!

YOU ALL ROCK!!!

CHEERS!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR VALERIE C!!!!

COUNTRY

Last edited by countrylv22; 04-24-2011 at 07:02 AM.. Reason: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR FRIEND VALERIE C!:)HAVE A BLESSED EASTER EVERYONE!:)PEACE!:)((HUGS))THANKS!:)CHEERS!:)

Old 04-24-2011, 06:34 AM

Happy Birthday Val!

Isn't it nice to see the sun shining today? Perfect timing for your special day, I hope you have fun today!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire