Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2020, 03:19 PM

6,844 posts, read 3,977,277 times

Advertisements

Everyone is already dying. The object of medicine is to delay it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuffaar View Post
I've seen that data too.

So, COVID kills the already dying. If they'd caught the flu, or some other kind of bad cold, that could very well have killed them as well. Flu kills 12,000 to 60,000 a year and we don't shut down the economy because of it.

Fact still remains. The economy and our lives were turned upside down for a disease that only kills the already dying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2020, 04:53 AM

1,459 posts, read 1,412,436 times
Faucci is out
Dr Atlas replaces him and is encouraging return to normal activities
https://www.globalresearch.ca/fauci-...urning/5721406

Old 09-03-2020, 07:22 AM

121 posts, read 109,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneDawg View Post
Faucci is out
Dr Atlas replaces him and is encouraging return to normal activities
https://www.globalresearch.ca/fauci-...urning/5721406
That article is from last month and Fauci is not out. Good way to sensationalize a headline and fall for clickbait.

Old 09-03-2020, 12:30 PM

1,459 posts, read 1,412,436 times
Rational thinking maybe returning. In med school we learned to not put everyone in a room with the ill - esp one that has a virus. Logical thinking.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattper.../#1109756b20a4

https://www.foxnews.com/media/scott-...avirus-adviser

Old 09-10-2020, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leochill View Post
Covid is most certainly a fraud.
The people online who are enthusiastically arguing that it's real will never be convinced, and should be ignored when it comes to the issue.
Great first post! People really create accounts just to be trolls and spread lies? How sad is that.

Old 09-10-2020, 08:48 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,801,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuffaar View Post
Have you folks seen this?

COVID-19 Provisional Counts

The CDC has quietly revised it's data and is now claiming that only 6% of the deaths reported due to COVID 19 were actually caused by the virus itself. That means that less than 10,000 people have died due to this disease!

So, our dear benevolent leaders have shut down and destroyed a booming economy and wrecked the lives of untold numbers of Americans because of a bad cold.

Once again, fear and hysteria rule the day. Once again our mainstream news media fuel a fire that turns out to be a lie.

Mr. Governor. Open up our state, our schools, and remove the restrictions that have caused your citizens so much undue suffering!

More links to articles about this I've found

Principia Scientific

The Blogging Hounds

Outkick
i was with friends the other day and someone said that to me about the 6% and i felt upset that she would fall for such ridiculousness. we always knew that people with other illnesses were much more likely to die. this is just taking that fact and twisting it in the most ridiculous way to suggest that only 6% died of coronavirus. its an incredible insult to our intelligence and i would be embarrassed if i shared this info as if it was meaningful.

Old 09-10-2020, 09:30 AM

3,092 posts, read 1,952,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
i was with friends the other day and someone said that to me about the 6% and i felt upset that she would fall for such ridiculousness. we always knew that people with other illnesses were much more likely to die. this is just taking that fact and twisting it in the most ridiculous way to suggest that only 6% died of coronavirus. its an incredible insult to our intelligence and i would be embarrassed if i shared this info as if it was meaningful.
180k dead from this sham is the real insult, but you don't mention that.

Old 09-10-2020, 09:51 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,801,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysgenic View Post
im not sure what you mean by that. if you can help clarify i will try to mention something that is appropriate.

Old 09-10-2020, 08:38 PM

11,086 posts, read 6,029,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leochill View Post
Covid is most certainly a fraud.
The people online who are enthusiastically arguing that it's real will never be convinced, and should be ignored when it comes to the issue.
You are absolutely right!

Now all you have to do is provide the facts and logic to support your reasoning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysgenic View Post
Absolutely! What an insult.

Now all you have to do is provide the facts and logic to support your reasoning.

Old 09-11-2020, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
You are absolutely right!

Absolutely! What an insult.

When asking for facts and logic, there usually isn't a response. It's easier to type some nonsensical comment than actually rationalize what you are typing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire