Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2022, 02:50 PM

830 posts, read 1,538,664 times

Advertisements

Sununu has issued a comment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2022, 04:18 PM
KCZ KCZ started this thread

4,673 posts, read 3,665,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowbell76 View Post
Sununu has issued a comment.

And?

Since you couldn't be bothered, this is what he tweeted....
"The Fallen Seven did not receive justice today, and that is an absolute tragedy. I share in the shock, outrage, and anger that so many have expressed in the three years since the seven members of the Jarheads Motorcycle Club were taken from us. My heart goes out to their families, friends, and loved ones on this especially dark day."

Political posturing, or does he have knowledge of findings that didn't make it into the trial testimony?

Old 08-09-2022, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCZ View Post
And?

Since you couldn't be bothered, this is what he tweeted....
"The Fallen Seven did not receive justice today, and that is an absolute tragedy. I share in the shock, outrage, and anger that so many have expressed in the three years since the seven members of the Jarheads Motorcycle Club were taken from us. My heart goes out to their families, friends, and loved ones on this especially dark day."

Political posturing, or does he have knowledge of findings that didn't make it into the trial testimony?
Sorry, didn’t realize I was expected to write it out or include a link. Just alerting people to look for it and draw their own conclusions.

But I feel he should not be weighing in on it. I’m sure it’s just political posturing, but in saying it he is either immediately second-guessing the jury or saying the prosecution didn’t do their job. He is saying the legal system doesn’t work or didn’t work in this case.

Old 08-09-2022, 07:41 PM

1,093 posts, read 1,058,150 times
Should have kept his mouth shut, but he's a politician and that isn't something they can do.

Good job insulting those 12 men and women on the jury there Chris. GFY.

Old 08-09-2022, 07:51 PM

Apparently the New Hampshire Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers put out a statement criticizing Sununu as well as the attorney general who said he believed the prosecution proved their case:

“These statements are irresponsible, dangerous, disrespectful to the jurors and damaging to the integrity of the criminal legal system. The are also contrary to the rules designed to protect the rights of the accused and protect jurors from undue influence and harassment.”

Last edited by cowbell76; 08-09-2022 at 08:00 PM..

Old 08-10-2022, 09:37 AM

8,757 posts, read 5,055,756 times
Looks like Zhukoyskyy might be deported back to the Ukraine.....he will be of better use fighting in the war.

Old 08-10-2022, 09:41 AM

10,926 posts, read 21,997,495 times
I did some research on his history, we certainly didn't get the best and brightest in this case, return to sender.

Old 08-10-2022, 09:45 AM

352 posts, read 225,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie&Rose View Post
Looks like Zhukoyskyy might be deported back to the Ukraine.....he will be of better use fighting in the war.
I knew a comment like this would appear. Regardless of anyone's opinion on Zhukoyskyy and/or the ongoing "war" in the Ukraine, mocking the conscription of men and boys to fight and die in globalist wars that only benefit the elite is pretty low.

Last edited by baltimoreguy1; 08-10-2022 at 09:45 AM.. Reason: Spelling

Old 08-10-2022, 10:46 AM

1,093 posts, read 1,058,150 times
In ICE custody now.

NORTH HAVERHILL, N.H. — A Massachusetts man found not guilty in connection with the deaths of seven motorcyclists in a 2019 crash in New Hampshire is in the custody of Immigration and Customs Enforcement, officials confirmed to WMUR.

I'm somewhat confused by the change from Coos to Grafton though. Is Grafton HOC where he was staying this whole time?

edit to add from the bottom of the article: "Zhukovskyy has an unresolved operating-under-the-influence case in Connecticut from May 11, 2019. The case is scheduled to be heard on Sept. 1 in Hartford, Connecticut."

Old 08-10-2022, 10:53 AM
KCZ KCZ started this thread

4,673 posts, read 3,665,713 times
Zhukovskyy is now in ICE custody, pending an immigration hearing in October. ICE will have to prove Zhukovskyy is a threat to the community or a flight risk in order to hold him thereafter. He can't be deported to Ukraine because he has temporary protected status due to the war. He also is officially a permanent resident of the US. I imagine he'll walk away from all this too.

In the meantime, he has a hearing for a DWI (a month before the NH crash) in CT on Sept 1st, and MA has finally taken away his driver's licenses.

https://www.wmur.com/article/volodym...81022/40859114

ETA: He was held at the Coos County jail pre-trial. Maybe he was moved Haverhill for processing after the trial? The feds probably didn't want to go all the way to Stewartstown.
(abnfdc types faster than I do)

Last edited by KCZ; 08-10-2022 at 11:43 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire