Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 05:04 PM

1,384 posts, read 4,451,966 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosrto View Post
No ,Dare, it reall would not do justice to the photo. it just would look like a regular photo
darn! I'd love to see it also & was going to ask the same thing. It sounds really neat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2008, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
. I have researched my family back to the 1700's in the USA, including several native Americans, that I have verified.
I'll bet you're a descendant of some fast native American runners!

Old 06-16-2008, 05:32 PM

3,859 posts, read 10,328,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa g View Post
I'll bet you're a descendant of some fast native American runners!

Old 06-16-2008, 05:35 PM

472 posts, read 1,710,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftwoodpoint View Post
I'm hoping I can get my grand children interested in being outside rather than sitting in front of the tube or video games. Although here I am in front of the computer
Just call it "research," that's how I get away with it, in my own addled mind.

But I probably will end up picking a "project" house or building something. It's some sort of mental illness. Even though my doctor doesn't want me to strip plumbing, or paint, or anything that might give me metal poisoning. I've had some problems with lead paint and cadmium before. It does weird things to your nervous system.

Old 06-16-2008, 05:45 PM

213 posts, read 507,932 times
Default 3D photo

I cut the background out just used my brother & his fish. The
trout was close to the scanner glass. thats why it looks brighter.
Sometime i keep the background in -Depends on you. Again I dont think this does justice to photo, you cant see the depth. but its different

HOPE THIS HELPS A LITTLE---Dare & lisa
[/http:/
Attached Thumbnails
Anybody like to share their hobbies?-scan0001.jpg  

Old 06-16-2008, 06:01 PM

3,034 posts, read 9,138,031 times
I like that that! but you have to make my fish BIGGER!!!!

Old 06-16-2008, 06:07 PM

213 posts, read 507,932 times
lol We;ll try Buck--That is the actuall fish tho. I think that sucker went 9 plus lbs. The little one he is holding was mine. Old family recipe-------WORM

Old 06-16-2008, 06:21 PM

3,034 posts, read 9,138,031 times
very nice - the first time I took my son fishing he was 3 years old. We were up in Hooksett on the Merrimack River near the falls.

I was amazed when he yelled, "I got one, I got one!!!" He had dragged his hook and worm across the bottom and snagged a sucker in it's side. LOL I didn't have the heart to tell him it was not a good fish. He was so proud to bring it home.

Old 06-16-2008, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareToDream View Post
There are so many things I'd like to learn, but just haven't had the time to put my mind to it and put it in practice - I guess that's why I like to read - I do things in my mind, if that makes any sense!
Dare, You're making a lot of sense to me. I do more in my mind than IRL

Old 06-16-2008, 07:23 PM

1,282 posts, read 3,703,573 times
Oh geez guess I can jump in here...but where do I start? LOL I too have a ton of hobbies, some have fallen to the wayside, others I start up here and there, others I have had forever it seems. I'll start a list:

NASCAR! - Earnhardt fan (see my profile) and yes I have season tickets to both races at NHIS and have since 1995 or so - will never let them go.
Sports watching almost every sport there is (yes I'm a female sports junkie)
Reading - fiction mostly - Stephen King, Danielle Steel, John Saul to name a few
Movies - fanatic in the days
Music - love all sorts of music but Country and 80's rock are on the top of the list
Computers - software, websites (though I'm not good at it), PaintShop Pro - again just so-so in that
Photography - just bought an amazing Canon sure-shot and haven't learned a tenth of what it can do.
Videos - just bought a camcorder - haven't used it but once LOL

Bird watching - love these critters, can't have other animals in this apartment, so now I photograph the birds - and all the rundown buildings in NC to start.

Editorial writing - I do editorials about NASCAR on a site that is pretty national known. I have taken a break from it, but trying to get back into it.

There's more that I can't think of for the moment LOL. I like to try a lot of things, as it makes me more versatile and "appear intelligent" - I can never stop learning things.

Oh my husband would say I have a hobby of talking - I never shut up lmao
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire