Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 07:05 PM

92 posts, read 242,365 times

Advertisements

It's great to see many of the old guard still on here.

Also thanks for the good reps in such a short time. you guys really make this NH board a great place.

What ever happened to that lady who said she was moving back to FL, did she ever go and suzet I have faith you will one day make it to the great state of NH.?

Nicole I believe you made your move, if so congrats to you.

The picture thread is going strong I see, so many pictures and when I get more time I'll have a nosy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2008, 07:11 PM

nearly forgot Valerie hopefully we'll see you soon , coffee's on me and congrats on the marching band I hear they did well

Suzet
do you think avatars will any time be allowed?

Last edited by proud American; 06-28-2008 at 07:24 PM..

Old 06-29-2008, 05:15 AM

2,489 posts, read 8,174,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by proud American View Post
It's great to see many of the old guard still on here.

Also thanks for the good reps in such a short time. you guys really make this NH board a great place.

What ever happened to that lady who said she was moving back to FL, did she ever go and suzet I have faith you will one day make it to the great state of NH.?

Nicole I believe you made your move, if so congrats to you.

The picture thread is going strong I see, so many pictures and when I get more time I'll have a nosy
Good morning Proud American - If the person to whom you are referring is the one who had moved from Florida to Keen - yes, she was able to move back to Florida and did so in May or June, I believe.

I'm a transplant and have found the majority of the people on this forum to be a terrific bunch - no matter how many questions I had (and still have) and no matter how many weird questions I ask, they've always been patient and have answered them.....and they have a terrific sense of humor as well!

Old 06-29-2008, 08:43 AM

3,533 posts, read 12,302,661 times
EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM ROCKS ESPECIALY YOU DARE...LOL

Old 06-29-2008, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareToDream View Post
Good morning Proud American - If the person to whom you are referring is the one who had moved from Florida to Keen - yes, she was able to move back to Florida and did so in May or June, I believe.

I'm a transplant and have found the majority of the people on this forum to be a terrific bunch - no matter how many questions I had (and still have) and no matter how many weird questions I ask, they've always been patient and have answered them.....and they have a terrific sense of humor as well!

good morning dare tis a beautiful morning as well here. If I didn't have my leg up and be on crutches I'd be out doors already

Yes thatw as the lady, so she moved back, last I knew she was not doing well in NH with the cold and snow.
Shame as didn't her husband just get a job with the police?

Old 06-29-2008, 09:48 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,324,295 times
Hi proud American,

Yes I escaped Concord and am in Laconia-thank God! It is like night and day living here. In Laconia they don't cut fire service and they don't provide trolleys for residents to cruise around in. Concord's new slogan should be "Concord-trying to be more like San Francisco everyday".

Nicolem

Old 06-29-2008, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFRRACING View Post
EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM ROCKS ESPECIALY YOU DARE...LOL
Flattery will get you anywhere

Old 06-29-2008, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by proud American View Post
good morning dare tis a beautiful morning as well here. If I didn't have my leg up and be on crutches I'd be out doors already

Yes thatw as the lady, so she moved back, last I knew she was not doing well in NH with the cold and snow.
Shame as didn't her husband just get a job with the police?
Proud American - What did you do that you have to be on crutches?

Yes, her husband had a job with the police. I believe in our town at least, the town pays for the training for new police officers - not sure if it's the same in the Keen area, but the husband invested the time in the training and possibly the town/city invested the money. It was a shame, but it was just too much of a "shock to the system" so to speak, with the winter we had this past year, plus their rental was the pits. Hopefully they're both happier back in Florida!

Old 06-29-2008, 12:40 PM

3,533 posts, read 12,302,661 times
Talking Dare Is Such A Kind Person

Quote:
Flattery will get you anywhere

That's what i've been told. and i guess it's true. LOL

Old 06-29-2008, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Proud American - What did you do that you have to be on crutches?

Yes, her husband had a job with the police. I believe in our town at least, the town pays for the training for new police officers - not sure if it's the same in the Keen area, but the husband invested the time in the training and possibly the town/city invested the money. It was a shame, but it was just too much of a "shock to the system" so to speak, with the winter we had this past year, plus their rental was the pits. Hopefully they're both happier back in Florida!

I have just had more surgery again and again though it's only the second one on the right knee

The meniscus was torn and they found a spur growth once they got in there, so they removed that, cleaned up the inside and fixed the tear.

the kids especially my oldest 10 years old has been brilliant but was wondering just how long I have to put up with hopping around as I am not a person who likes to just sit there
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire