Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2008, 12:24 PM

2,110 posts, read 6,956,258 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestramommy View Post
Thanks for being a great mod, Suzette! BTW, if you don't mind my asking, why are you mod of the NH forum when you live in Cali? There's obviously some back story I'm missing.
Lol, there is no "story" really. I was actully searching the web for Vermont info. I found CD, joined, was in Vermont forum for a long time, was asked to be a Mod, then I wandered over to NH, I really enjoyed learning about the state, some parts of NH really appealed to me, so I kind of stayed. As for Cali, I think I have been to that forum maybe 2 or 3 times the most for as long as I have been a member. I dont care about Cali. I live here, trust me I know all I need to know, been here my whole life. Why do you think I want to leave it.

Old 08-10-2008, 12:45 PM

3,533 posts, read 12,303,673 times
Talking 1 adam 12 calling.... 1 adam 14

cool suzet, can i be one of your deputies...you can give me a badge and i can help you patrol the area....lol...you can call me for backup...lol...

Old 08-10-2008, 01:18 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,196,641 times
Talking Hello JFRRACING! :0) Very cool! :0) THANK YOU!

THANK YOU TO "JFRRACING" FOR THE COOL

GRAPHICS!YOU ARE SO TALENTED!!

And by the way, I think Maestramommy, asked about SUZETTE being a MOD,

I believe that MAINE has a MOD from another country I think

one of their MOD'S is from Canada, so I do not think it has anything to do

where you live, but where you spend most of your time in

I AM GLAD THAT SUZETTE IS OUR MOD!! And pretty soon, she will be a

NEIGHBOR!! THANK YOU SUZETTE FOR BEING A SUPER NICE MOD!

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO SUZETTE!

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!

Take care!

Countrylv22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFRRACING View Post

it took me awhile to figure them out..you have to do your design in one style face and the outline in an other...alsoi found out that you can only fill the screan that pops up for posting. i won't let you put two words one on top of the other for some reason... it took me quite awhile to figure out each one... i had to keep preveiwing to make it right.. just keep prcticing you'll get it...

THUMBS UP FOR YOUR EFFORT

Last edited by countrylv22; 08-10-2008 at 01:21 PM.. Reason: SMILE & WE WILL SMILE WITH YOU! :0) ATTITUDE IN LIFE IS KEY! :0) PEACE & BLESSINGS EVERYONE!:0)

Old 08-10-2008, 01:37 PM

2,489 posts, read 8,175,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFRRACING View Post
cool suzet, can i be one of your deputies...you can give me a badge and i can help you patrol the area....lol...you can call me for backup...lol...
Uh oh .... JFR was a deputy?????????? Would you be the "Bionic Arm of the Law"?

Old 08-10-2008, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylv22 View Post
THANK YOU TO "JFRRACING" FOR THE COOL

GRAPHICS!YOU ARE SO TALENTED!!

And by the way, I think Maestramommy, asked about SUZETTE being a MOD,

I believe that MAINE has a MOD from another country I think

one of their MOD'S is from Canada, so I do not think it has anything to do

where you live, but where you spend most of your time in

I AM GLAD THAT SUZETTE IS OUR MOD!! And pretty soon, she will be a

NEIGHBOR!! THANK YOU SUZETTE FOR BEING A SUPER NICE MOD!

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO SUZETTE!

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!

Take care!

Countrylv22

Thank you our "Country Angel". I love being a Mod on this forum too. I have really grown to care about you guys.

Yes, there are Mods who dont always live in the state they Mod in. I consider myself lucky to be the Mod here

Old 08-10-2008, 08:55 PM

JFR, I still dont think I can figure out how to make the cool designs, so I will leave them up to you. You can be the "Offical Smiley Designer" LOL. You are the OSD of the forum. Sorry I dont have a badge. But I thought this button was cute, and since you make folks laugh here, I thought it was appropriate......

Old 08-10-2008, 09:50 PM

1,249 posts, read 2,962,868 times
Default Heaven would be........!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzet2262 View Post
Hi everyone. I wanted to start your day off with a Happy Friday, and have a Wonderful Weekend. You guys really are a wonderful group of people. We have all different kinds of personalities here. Funny, dry sense of humor, kind, helpful, sarcastic..lol, class clown(gee I wonder who that could be)thoughtful, etc... As I have said many times before, I am so happy to be the Mod and your friend on the NH Thread. cant wait to call you my neighbors.

Sorry I am late on this post Suzette! What a cool post! You are truly a "fascinating woman and so are all of the woman posters and yes even a few of us guys on this board!!!!

My wife is also fascinating, as 25+ years ago that was my criteria for a potential wife! Suzette and all you forum woman and you know who you all are, IMHO you all are truly magnificent and fascinating! Especially because of how you are able to tolerate me, bryfry, JFRRACING and the usual suspects! Thanks for the memories and all the fun and wonderful heartfelt humor!

Comet!

Old 08-11-2008, 09:49 PM

Yes Comet, I do have to agree with you, the ladies here on the NH forum are pretty fascinating, awesome, funny, caring, oh and dont forget...we are a good looking bunch too.

But in all fairness, you men are pretty cool too. Very helpful, great ideas, funny...

Suffice it to say, we all are good people here. Thats why I cant wait to call you guys neighbors

Quote:
Originally Posted by CometVoyager View Post
Sorry I am late on this post Suzette! What a cool post! You are truly a "fascinating woman and so are all of the woman posters and yes even a few of us guys on this board!!!!

My wife is also fascinating, as 25+ years ago that was my criteria for a potential wife! Suzette and all you forum woman and you know who you all are, IMHO you all are truly magnificent and fascinating! Especially because of how you are able to tolerate me, bryfry, JFRRACING and the usual suspects! Thanks for the memories and all the fun and wonderful heartfelt humor!

Comet!

Old 08-20-2008, 02:06 PM

Talking It's almost here again

Old 08-22-2008, 07:22 AM

Talking Hurray

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire