Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 08:24 PM

1,382 posts, read 3,799,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa g View Post
I hadn't heard that one, Kat, but if that conspiracy is true, under our 'science czar' and population controller John Holdren, we could see Gardasil become mandatory.
Holdren has some very radical views on population control. Do some research into his older writings. It will chill you, that's for sure.

As far as Gardasil becoming "mandatory", where is this madness going to end? If I had a daughter right now, I would be livid. We may find out one day that this is just another DES situation. (remember the DES daughters?)

Again, this vaccine only prevents certain types of HPV (Human Papillomavirus, aka genital warts for crying out loud!) Some kinds of HPV can lead to cervial cancer. Again, not very common and we are already screening for these during annual pap smears! Again, HPV is NOT transmitted by casual contact, like measels, mumps, small pox, etc) There will be no outbreak of HPV in elementary schools if we don't give our girls this shot.

This is an example of the government getting in our faces in the worst way and using a baseball bat to kill a gnat. The out of control push for this vaccine makes you wonder if there is some ulterior motive. At the least, the drug company wants to make major profits from this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2009, 08:05 AM

369 posts, read 964,213 times
I've been thinking... If enough moonbats refuse to get vaccinated they could bring back enough diseases to thin the herd.
Then the whole issue becomes self - correcting.

Old 06-02-2015, 04:27 PM

3 posts, read 4,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa g View Post
Please reread my original post. I was talking about a vaccine which *does not prevent infectious disease* as in, this vaccine does nothing to prevent the passing of a disease from one person to the next. Not getting this vaccine poses NO risk to surrounding population whatsoever.

If I start to give details of the immunization, and Merck's funding of Women in Government, some of whose members then introduced bills in state legislatures, my post will be moved to 'politics and other controversies'...so I will spare the mods the trouble.

Since my original post I have found out that I have been misinformed by the physician and that the immunization presented as compulsory is actually not required for school attendance in the upcoming school year after all. Here's a link listing required shots for school attendance in NH (yes, we have all these but nothing more): Immunization Information ([url]http://www.dhhs.nh.gov/DHHS/IMMUNIZATION/LIBRARY/Best+Practice/immunizations-info.htm[/url] - broken link) So I guess I should turn this thread into a request for a S NH pediatrician.
Did you ever find the type of pediatrician you were looking for? we are moving to S NH and I have the same concern. Thanks...

Old 06-03-2015, 01:03 AM

37,095 posts, read 41,220,763 times
Default Vaccine myths debunked

http://pediatrics.about.com/od/immun...nformation.htm
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire