Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2010, 02:31 PM

1 posts, read 2,771 times

Advertisements

My husband and I and our 3 y.o. son are relocating to S. NH (Amherst, Hollis, Brookline, Nashua, Hudson) from North Conway, NH and are looking for to rent a house/condo for about a year or so to get acquainted with the area and decide where we want to purchase a home. I'm having some trouble finding rentals on craigslist or newspaper...We'd prefer to rent from an individual owner rather than one of the huge complexes. Privacy, quiet and safety are important to us. It's also hard to get a good sense of a fair price home rental...many of the prices seem out of whack with the price of homes. Any suggestions for other websites to find listings or realtors who might work with us? Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2010, 08:42 PM

7 posts, read 12,040 times
We are doing something similar. Take a look at realtor.com & search under rentals by town. I've pretty much seen every rental in Hollis & Amherst lately since there are so few. You could probably drop by any of the real estate offices in the towns you want to live in & ask about rentals. My agent in Amherst emails me the latest rentals as well.

Old 07-10-2010, 10:14 PM

248 posts, read 805,455 times
Same boat here! I have an agent who emails me updates, but I'm using craigslist and unionleader.com to help find rentals. Good luck to both of you! If I find anything though,I'll let you know!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire